Freefall FC v Dowds old team

18 minutes ago, Rob Smith said:

I don’t know why you guys are so pessimistic about tomorrow. You are facing one of the worst East Fife teams in ages, a team who can’t score and can’t defend and a team managed by someone who should have been punted weeks ago. 

It's more that we're scunnered with what seems to be another year of shite.

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Never seen a thread as quiet as this for a Bairns game the day before the match. Just shows the amount of fucks being given, club is on its arse.

Your club is on its arse!!!!! I wish we were only on our arse at the moment and in the league position you guys are in and with very little hope of things getting better. You guys will never have a better chance of scoring a few and having a shutout and boosting your confidence. I wouldn’t even take 4 goals of a start and risk a Mars Bar on the outcome.

1 hour ago, brokeville said:

It’s taken me 58 years to realise I must bring bad luck to FFC so tomorrow for the first time ever I’ve chosen not to go to a home game. Fully expect a decent win nowemoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to thank you for your sacrifice but then I realised you're the one that's winning from not going. I'm waiting until the teams announced before I determine whether to put myself through it again. Fully expect the below and if it is then we know Sheerin's not getting it.

Mutch
Miller Mckay Dixon Williamson
Telfer Hetherington
Mcguffie Nesbitt Mcdaid
Ruth

26 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I was going to thank you for your sacrifice but then I realised you're the one that's winning from not going. I'm waiting until the teams announced before I determine whether to put myself through it again. Fully expect the below and if it is then we know Sheerin's not getting it.

Mutch
Miller Mckay Dixon Williamson
Telfer Hetherington
Mcguffie Nesbitt Mcdaid
Ruth

Very much expect the above team tho maybe Ross might be in with a shout, 100% if Nebitt is out. Krasniqi will need to wait till his next loan club for a start and probably a level or two up from us !!

9 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Very much expect the above team tho maybe Ross might be in with a shout, 100% if Nebitt is out. Krasniqi will need to wait till his next loan club for a start and probably a level or two up from us !!

Good point, as Sheerin gave him a glowing review in his post match interview last week when in reality if Nesbitt is out injured Telfer should be pushed on one with Krasniqi taking the deeper lying role.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Good point, as Sheerin gave him a glowing review in his post match interview last week when in reality if Nesbitt is out injured Telfer should be pushed on one with Krasniqi taking the deeper lying role.

I agree, so what is it that makes football managers SO FUCKING STUBBORN!!?

1 hour ago, Rob Smith said:

I don’t know why you guys are so pessimistic about tomorrow. You are facing one of the worst East Fife teams in ages, a team who can’t score and can’t defend and a team managed by someone who should have been punted weeks ago. 

Sounds like you're in urgent need of a positive result. We know just the team for that...

2 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Your club is on its arse!!!!! I wish we were only on our arse at the moment and in the league position you guys are in and with very little hope of things getting better. You guys will never have a better chance of scoring a few and having a shutout and boosting your confidence. I wouldn’t even take 4 goals of a start and risk a Mars Bar on the outcome.

We may never have a better chance of scoring but we don't have the players to convert the chances. Bite your hand off for a 1-0 with a scabby o.g

Falkirk will pump us despite their problems at the moment we have players who are simply not good enough for this level.

We can’t score, very little creativity, we can’t defend and haven’t won away from home since beating Forfar about 2 years ago so, yup, away win…

15 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Falkirk will pump us despite their problems at the moment we have players who are simply not good enough for this level.

We can’t score, very little creativity, we can’t defend and haven’t won away from home since beating Forfar about 2 years ago so, yup, away win…

Unscramble these words - Of, Averages, Law.

Martin
Miller Mckay Lemon Dixon
Telfer Hetherington
Mcguffie Nesbitt Mcdaid
Ruth
Old pals act remains.
Really surprised Keena doesn't get the nod for this, interesting that Martin is preferred to Mutch. Lemon over Hall is a welcome surprise too.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk