Killie vs Raith Rovers

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

You're not are you? Who the f**k are you? Do you mind if I post without you and your lot contradicting every post I make?

How many goals Killie lost is entirely irrelevant to what I said:

Did we get out of our half until the late goals - yes or no?

You're an arrogant arsehole.

19 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

This forum is infested with an odious clique who seem to think they have custody of it and have authoritative opinions. Posts by those who are considered outsiders are subjected to hostile scrutiny. I don't give a shit, sometimes it's laughable, other times it's an irritant. I know who most of you are,  bunch of keyboard cowards welcoming each other's approval.

It's satisfying knowing that some of us here are not like you b*****ds.

Shame Whatsapp is down or this would be outstanding material for the clique group chat. 

Seriously though, you've put out an opinion on a forum and I've disagreed with it: That's the part of the parcel of a forum. People have different opinions. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff someone like TXRover comes out with but he's got his viewpoints and he's not upset if people disagree with him.  

I've never made my identity a secret - I genuinely couldn't give a f**k if you know who I am or if you think I'm a keyboard coward. I've met plenty of people from the forum. Likewise, I've met plenty of people in other forms like twitter at games and gotten to know them .  I've met people who called me out on stuff I've put here who you'd think are part of "the clique" - Hank Scorpio called me out earlier in the summer because I suggested Duku had chucked it in the second half of the season. I've got opinions not everyone agrees with regarding the club, and I don't agree with what everyone says. 

This forum is infested with an odious clique who seem to think they have custody of it and have authoritative opinions. Posts by those who are considered outsiders are subjected to hostile scrutiny. I don't give a shit, sometimes it's laughable, other times it's an irritant. I know who most of you are,  bunch of keyboard cowards welcoming each other's approval.

Jings.

4 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Still confused if I’m just odious, part of the clique, both, or something else. Checked my wallet, but couldn’t find a clique membership card, guess that means I should be pissed off at most people on here!

5 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Greenied by the east Fife bloke and that Baillie from Leeds. 

Truly a collection of great minds.