Killie vs Raith Rovers

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Only heard her half time report, but it was absolutely fine.  Shes a better pundit than a good number of her peers on Sportsound.

She’s excellent on the TV coverage. Far more knowledgeable and insightful about the game than the likes of Michael Stewart. Only heard her doing the full time report on the radio today. Perfectly fine. Even had a laugh at herself and admitted she had misidentified one of the scorers. 

Edited by roverthemoon

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Pills? I'm high on John McGlynn and Raith Rovers Football Club, baby. 

The Rovers are weird and wonderful drug you just can’t kick, even the worst come down. It’s in the blood

31 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

She’s excellent on the TV coverage. Far more knowledgeable and insightful about the game than the likes of Michael Stewart. Only heard her doing the full time report on the radio today. Perfectly fine. Even had a laugh at herself and admitted she had misidentified one of the scorers. 

Woman should stick to commentating on women’s football as it’s a different sport.

3 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Woman should stick to commentating on women’s football as it’s a different sport.

A person is entitled to make a living, besides, Scottish male ex-footballers are not exactly a threat to her competence in this field.

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

A person is entitled to make a living, besides, Scottish male ex-footballers are not exactly a threat to her competence in this field.

Have you watched a full game of women’s football ? I’m not saying they shouldn’t play but it’s like myself commentating on how to iron jeans.

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Have you watched a full game of women’s football ? I’m not saying they shouldn’t play but it’s like myself commentating on how to iron jeans.

I wish somebody would iron your face.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The guy above is a clown, there are many excellent female summarises. However, Leanne Crichton isn't one of them.

Her summary was no worse than any of the others I heard on the radio today. She’s excellent on the BBC Live Coverage. Adds far more insight from a player perspective than halfwits like James McFadden, Michael Stewart, John Hartson, Paul Lambert etc. 

Brilliant team performance today, every single Raith player played their part. Jamie with vital saves, Bene, Berra & Lang commanding at the back. Dick with his goal & Reghan’s running power was amazing. Midfield worked so hard and used the ball very well, especially Spencer & Matthews with that block from their free kick 6 yards out, when other players would have turned away rather than take it full on. Upfront Varian’s movement & Dario although quite quiet today still caused them problems. But special mention to Matej for coming on & doing the hardest part in football, and scoring 2 goals. Great day out all round.