Killie vs Raith Rovers

Well that was shite.

Thoroughly deserved win by Raith who looked a much better team that Inverness on that showing.

Spencer looked a different player to the one we had as a youngster, bossed the midfield.

The performance from MacDonald was excellent as I just knew he would be against us.

Fair fucks also to the Raith support who were also outstanding.

I'm away to get pished............

Absolutely brilliant performance in the circumstances. 

Poplatnik was excellent when he came on. Second goal was a great finish. 

Tumilty for the last goal roasting a fresh on the park Armstrong was fucking brilliant. What a run and excellent composure. 

Great scenes at the end as well. Super John eh. What a fucking man. Announce a 10 year deal!

I'm really delighted I chose this week to start my house move, not next week, so this could be the first Sat I missed this season.

Seriously though, brought my laptop to the pub and throughly enjoyed that.  Killie TV wasn't very good though, weird camera angles, audio problems and replays that meant action was missed. 

4 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Trying to keep PG in a job😄

Great result

Beers will taste all the better tonight

I finish 20.50. I’ve told the wife to have a double OVD and Coke ready. That was a hell of a result. Poplatnik deserves a start now. 

I'm really delighted I chose this week to start my house move, not next week, so this could be the first Sat I missed this season.
Seriously though, brought my laptop to the pub and throughly enjoyed that.  Killie TV wasn't very good though, weird camera angles, audio problems and replays that meant action was missed. 

Not to mention commentary that rivals Falkirk in terms of bias. McGowne really wasn't happy at full time [emoji23]

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Well that was shite.

Thoroughly deserved win by Raith who looked a much better team that Inverness on that showing.

Spencer looked a different player to the one we had as a youngster, bossed the midfield.

The performance from MacDonald was excellent as I just knew he would be against us.

Fair fucks also to the Raith support who were also outstanding.

I'm away to get pished............

Ditto, although for different reasons I would suspect, cheers 🍻

Well done to Raith for being really solid and getting the win which is how they played after going 1-0 up……and to be honest prior to going ahead they looked like a far better football team than us as well. Some of the play through the middle and down the right from RR in the first 20 mins today was really good.  If Raith had continued to play like that after going ahead the score could’ve been a lot worse for us. Instead McGlynn quite rightly realised we would struggle to break his team down and decided to let us have the ball a bit.

Great display by Raith and rotten by us. McKenzie, Polworth, Alston and McGinn aren’t imaginative enough to play across the midfield for us. 

Matej Poplatnik's late double gave Raith Rovers victory away to Kilmarnock and moved the Kirkcaldy side close to the Championship top two.

And it is now three away wins in four for John McGlynn's side.

After Liam Dick's opener, the home side wasted chance to equalise through Jamie MacDonald and Stephen McGinn before on-loan St Johnstone forward Callum Hendry finally levelled on his debut.

But Poplatnik then scored his first goals of the season.

BBC don't even try with Scottish fitba anymore, do they? 😃

I think Liam Dick also deserves a mention today. He's steadily improving and, even allowing for the fact he had greater licence to get forward today, he did well to get on the end of an excellent ball in from Varian. Hopefully we'll see more of that as the weeks continue.