Killie vs Raith Rovers

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Was he not at Motherwell earlier in his career?

Yes he was. My point stands.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Uh the Pacific Islands' entrants to the Asian Champions League beg to differ. Have Killie been in the Asian Champions League? 

I think you will find that the bold Western United played in the Oceania Champions League, a competition which Killie have sadly not been part of.

Sat and watched some Raith highlights there. Think this game will suit us today as they look an open expansive side. We struggle more against low blocks. Zanatta and Connolly look good creative outlets for them so important we stop them, but dont look anything special at the back.

Raith fans, many do you think you'll bring down today?

Sat and watched some Raith highlights there. Think this game will suit us today as they look an open expansive side. We struggle more against low blocks. Zanatta and Connolly look good creative outlets for them so important we stop them, but dont look anything special at the back.

Tickets sold so far online (9:50am), at a quick guess that’s ~200. Based on that, maybe some where in the region of 300-350 come kick off. (Just a total guess)
d5bbd9119307e8a9f0054d1644e148cb.jpg

Looking forward to the trip through the day.

COYR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Is there a bar at the ground ? Or is that info from Scottish grounds guide out of date ?

Cheers

The Park Hotel is about a 100 yard stagger to the away end and a number of decent boozers within 10 minutes walk.

Enjoy the game.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

3 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Is there a bar at the ground ? Or is that info from Scottish grounds guide out of date ?

Cheers

Only the Park Hotel at the ground now, unless your booked into one of the hospitality suites.

The old Killie Club/Sportsbar is now the Club Superstore....

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

We can mix it up though. Not sure what our intentions will be today, but I’d imagine a point might be a decent enough result for us. But I’ll depend how the game goes….

That must be a 3-5-2. Zanatta pushed up front alongside Varian? Personally I'd have started Poplatnik as I think we could do with a change there. 

The team as it is largely picks itself, but I'm concerned the midfield will run out of steam today. Good to see Musonda on the bench - I have a feeling we will be needing him very soon. 

That must be a 3-5-2. Zanatta pushed up front alongside Varian? Personally I'd have started Poplatnik as I think we could do with a change there. 
The team as it is largely picks itself, but I'm concerned the midfield will run out of steam today. Good to see Musonda on the bench - I have a feeling we will be needing him very soon. 
Musonda is on the bench IMO to show the fans he actually does exist [emoji23]. Wait until the 70th minute substitution and I'll guarantee he won't be coning on. Its just a smokescreen for not bringing anyone in. [emoji848]

Sent from my BAH2-W19 using Tapatalk

70 minutes Poplatnik for varian. Snow for Lang shortly after if we are still in the game. The last is a lottery.