Killie vs Raith Rovers

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

The Brass n Granite in Grange Street is about a 5-10 min walk to the ground, you'll also pass the Portmann Hotel on Portland Road on the way or you've got the Park Hotel at Rugby Park, nice but not the cheapest....

You can park on the side streets, depending on arrival time before kick off, but not where its coned off or you'll get done. There is plenty of parking around Glencairn Square about a 10-15 min walk to the ground, thou its the opposite side of the ground from the pubs mentioned.

Cheers mate, much appreciated! 

My last trip to Rugby Park was the game after we came back from Munich. We got absolutely pumped. 5-1. 4th November 1995. It will surprise none of our fans to hear that I don’t plan to travel down tomorrow.

I see Killie have a couple of ex-Rovers in their squad in Murray and Armstrong. Take it Peter Grant didn’t fancy Euan Murray?

Hopefully we can nick a point.

Likewise the last trip to Rugby Park for me was the 5-1 defeat. Last time I've seen us play Kilmarnock was a cup game at Starks that we lost 3-1 with Ramiro Gonzalez having a nightmare for their first goal. 2004 I think that was. Apart from the keeper howler my only other abiding memory of that game was standing where Jim sells the 50-50 tickets and a group of pished Kilmarnock fans came charging down Pratt Street and lobbed several tins of Tennents at us from the bottom of the stairs 😅

54 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

My last trip to Rugby Park was the game after we came back from Munich. We got absolutely pumped. 5-1. 4th November 1995. It will surprise none of our fans to hear that I don’t plan to travel down tomorrow.

I see Killie have a couple of ex-Rovers in their squad in Murray and Armstrong. Take it Peter Grant didn’t fancy Euan Murray?

Euan Murray is basically the Franco Baresi of the Championship. An absolute unit. 

8 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

Just registered for the PPV service, match available at a very reasonable £9.99, how have the Killie streams been so far ?

Where you seeing that? I registered with Kilmarnock TV but said audio only and wasn't showing price of £9.99 😕

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

His contract was up and he wanted to move on to bigger and better things.

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Euan Murray has been nothing short of fantastic since he joined us....  it may have helped us sign him, he can walk to work now, he lives 2 mins from Rugby Park and has no more daily commute from Killie to Dunfermline....

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Where you seeing that? I registered with Kilmarnock TV but said audio only and wasn't showing price of £9.99 😕

Try the link below, there are 2 sites which look identical, one is for season ticket holders to sign in....

https://ppv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/login

PS, if your IP provider's sever is based in England your screwed with the EFL media blackout between 2:45pm & 5:15pm on a Saturday. you'll then need to register using a VPN.....

Edited by C4mmy31

28 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

24 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Try the link below, there are 2 sites which look identical, one is for season ticket holders to sign in....

https://ppv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/login

PS, if your IP provider's sever is based in England your screwed with the EFL media blackout between 2:45pm & 5:15pm on a Saturday. you'll then need to register using a VPN.....

Cheers both 👍

Used to have some great days at games v Raith, got friendly with a group of Rovers fans who came down to The Kadikoi Bar each game, we stayed late in Kirkcaldy when we were away. Only two names I can remember now were Kevin and Mungus, they went everywhere with Raith in those days so some people will no doubt know them. If so pass on our regards, but hopefully a Killie victory tomorrow as these pesky Inverness buggers do t look like slipping up yet. 

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Uh the Pacific Islands' entrants to the Asian Champions League beg to differ. Have Killie been in the Asian Champions League? 

Pfft Asian Champions League. It was the Oceania Champions League! Luckily for Killie there’s no Welsh sides in that. 

Edited by Enigma