Aberdeen v Celtic 3/10/21

3 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The best I can say is that we're not as good as we should be. However, we're not as bad as we are. 

That's the brightest ray of sunshine I can conjure up...

That’s pretty fair actually.

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

2nd goal is horrendous from Ramsey and Hayes. 

Hayes? 
MacKenzie surely?

He had no anticipation or defensive positional awareness & was caught on his heels. It was obvious the lad Montgomery was going to cross it where he did. 
A good defender would sniff out the danger & be in a better position to clear. 
Shame really as Celtic created nothing other than that & a draw was the worst Aberdeen should’ve got. 

One of the things that I enjoyed yesterday was Joe Hart’s goalkeeping masterclass. If a lucky keeper is a good keeper then he is world class. How we only scored one goal against that buffoon really doesn’t say much for our players.

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

One of the things that I enjoyed yesterday was Joe Hart’s goalkeeping masterclass. If a lucky keeper is a good keeper then he is world class. How we only scored one goal against that buffoon really doesn’t say much for our players.

Aye, but he takes goal kicks really quickly.

9 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Even during our deepest lowest darkest banter years 

We never actually had a song about winning a game away from home 

Its usually kept for places like the San Siro or Parc Des Princes given our dismal record away in Europe and I think the fans were ripping the pish out of ourselves for going 8 MONTHS without an away win in the league. Plus it’s nice to hear a hymn on a Sunday. Still a bit of a cheek for a *** to have a go at anyone about song choices. 

Edited by Drew Brees

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Don’t beat yourself up about it, no one in this league has scored more than 1 goal against him 

25 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t beat yourself up about it, no one in this league has scored more than 1 goal against him 

God only knows why. He is one of those players that thinks he’s fantastic, but in reality he’s pretty shit.

Enjoying ourselves at the football and singing a harmless wee ditty is bottle feeding stuff.
Aberdeen look like a team that have just meet each other yesterday in some ways like Celtic,for me Campbell should be starting with Brown and Ferguson in that midfield.
Ramsey is an improvement on Logan bit of an understatement.
I see there is a few dons fans twitching about Glass trying to play a totally different style to McInnes is going to take time even if you guys can't stomach it.

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

With the exception of Hearts that’s been our worst performance of the season and we took 3 points, put this awful away record to bed and restored a little bit of confidence.

I’ll take it

Disagree Livingston has been our worst performance so far,the last few weeks were a good time to play Celtic after this international break we should be able to kick on,if Ange can win the league cup that will give him a bit of grace with the doubters.
The fact we have won the same amount of games in all competitions as sevco with harder fixtures puts Celtic in a better position going forward.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Disagree Livingston has been our worst performance so far,the last few weeks were a good time to play Celtic after this international break we should be able to kick on,if Ange can win the league cup that will give him a bit of grace with the doubters.
The fact we have won the same amount of games in all competitions as sevco with harder fixtures puts Celtic in a better position going forward.

In what way are you in a better position 

we are first 😂

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I've seen you mention this a couple of times, but I don't understand your logic at all.

Here is a comparison of the games each team have won this season:

Rangers:

Livingston (H), Dunfermline (H), Alashkert (H), Ross County (A), Celtic (H), St Johnstone (A), Livingston (H), Dundee (A), Hibs (H)

Celtic:

Jablonec (A), Dundee (H), Jablonec (H), Hearts (H), Alkmaar (H), St Mirren (H), Ross County (H), Raith Rovers (H), Aberdeen (A)

You have also played two more games than we have, giving you two more opportunities than us to win games. So that is padding out your statistics that have you in a "better position". I certainly wouldn't swap our position with anyone's right now.