Aberdeen v Celtic 3/10/21

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Went to the match with absolutely no expectation of getting anything expect a gubbing, but came away gutted not to have won. Haven’t seen any highlights yet, but my recollection is that Celtic had two shots and scored both. We had a couple of stramashes in the first half where the ball didn’t fall for us, a couple of shitey Hart (he played for England?) saves where again the ball didn’t fall for us off the rebounds. And I thought we had a penalty late on when MacKenzie was fouled out beside the Main Stand, Madden let play proceed, Ferguson gets pushed over in the box and Madden takes the play back to the foul on MacKenzie. Also a possible foul on Ramirez in the box in the first half. Celtic/IRA fans, players and management love a win at Pittodrie.

Celtic’s fans at Pittodrie are generally moronic, IRA sympathising filth. Today was another case in point.

And jumping up & down on that disabled roof was classy. 

No better than the blue filth if truth be told. 

As for the game, a draw would’ve been fair - poor stuff. Two bald c***s fighting over a comb in the main. 

Celtic won’t get near winning the league & Aberdeen will be anywhere from 5th at best to 9th at worst. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Must admit Ramsay is already a fair bit better than him. For Scotland he’s also defensively better than Patterson.

Decent comment. 

I thought Ramsey was a diamond today in a pile of turds. He was excellent in keeping Jota, Kyogo and the rest of them quiet, as well as being our main attacking weapon going forward.

This is a guy that deserves far better than Aberdeen under Glass. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Overall his whole game, Calvin Ramsay is easily the best right back in Scotland at the moment. We will almost certainly lose him in the January window. Love watching him play.

He needs to get our before Glass drags him down to the deeps that we're undoubtedly headed at this moment in time. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He needs to get our before Glass drags him down to the deeps that we're undoubtedly headed at this moment in time. 

I love your positivity. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Guest Bob Mahelp
45 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I love your positivity. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The best I can say is that we're not as good as we should be. However, we're not as bad as we are. 

That's the brightest ray of sunshine I can conjure up...

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, betting competition said:

2nd goal is horrendous from Ramsey and Hayes. 

Ramsey was absolutely shattered. He'd been fantastic in defence and up and down the park as much as possible, despite being fouled time, time, time and time again by Jota. 

I'm not sure he can be blamed for a bit of quality play by Rogic. 

If truth be told, Ramsey is badly in need of a break. Just a couple of games where more experienced players take on the weight. MacKenzie as well. 

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

There is literally no ther side in the league that will give you 3 points, if you keep on playing like that today. 

With the exception of Hearts that’s been our worst performance of the season and we took 3 points, put this awful away record to bed and restored a little bit of confidence.

I’ll take it