Aberdeen v Celtic 3/10/21

Both teams to score would seem to be the go to bet for this one. Celtic with well publicised problems with their away form, Aberdeen in poor form in general.

Some Dons fans calling for Glass to drop Joe Lewis, arguably he hasn’t been the same keeper since at least the start of last season. I’m far from convinced that Gary Woods is a capable keeper at Premiership level though.

Stephen Glass almost saw his Dons side beat Celtic late on last season, he will need a similar level of performance and just a wee bit more composure and luck if his side are to grab the win this time.

A 4-3 home win or a 0-4 away win. 

Given most of the Celtic players I do know seem to be injured, then it really is hard to gauge what we're up against here. Also, whether the fact we have stopped bothered with defending this season will be as detrimental to our chances of winning as it has been in the last five league games. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Rasellik looking awful in defence tonight against a decent Leverkusen. Sadly, we're nowhere near the level of Leverkusen. 

Kyogo is going to absolutely run riot against our defence....if Celtic get it right it could be one of these 3 or 4-0 at HT games that we're all so used to. 

On 30/09/2021 at 07:20, gannonball said:

Finally get the chance to complain about Brown not getting booked for every challenge he makes regardless if it’s a foul or not. Plus were mid-table too, Im just your regular fucking diddy fan on here these days.

Or with the green tinted specs being off, you'll finally see him for what he is.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Or with the green tinted specs being off, you'll finally see him for what he is.

Which is a guy who gets away with everything despite being the most carded player in Scottish football ever. Sorry I wont let facts get in the way of a good story.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Which is a guy who gets away with everything despite being the most carded player in Scottish football ever. Sorry I wont let facts get in the way of a good story.

Looks like that's exactly what you're doing. You'll maybe change your mind seeing him playing against you, but looks like you're still letting your Broonie romance cloud your vision. First time he kicks a Celtic player off the ball should be fun for you, och whit a guy Broonie is, he's just having some bantz with us.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I don’t know why Celtic fans get so upset about this. 

He absolutely did and still does probably get away with loads of shite on the pitch. It’s not even a debate,it’s just made funnier by the fact he still did receive so many bookings despite how much he got off with.