Health, diet, fitness and on pitch performance?

WillP

Hey everyone,

I'm a keen amateur striker. I play every weekend, for a local team and love it.

One thing i find quite interesting are people's different approach to health/diet/wellness and its impact on performance on the pitch.

I know its only amateur, but i'm hugely competitive so try and eat well, not get drunk the night before and work out a lot to ensure i'm at my best come kick off.

However i've noticed this varies hugely by individual , some get really drunk the night before and eat rubbish, while others take it more seriously like myself. Not here to judge and each to there own but find it quite interesting and would love to know know your take, Also tend to see at my club older players, caring less about their health/ wellness and its impact on performance....they seem to think its a bit silly, naff or 'woke'.

I'm curious what everyones opinion is to health and wellness and there football performance?

Do you care about it or not? if not, why not?

Also do you tend to see that older players care less about it like i have? Why do you think this is?

Would love to know your thoughts, thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey! I want the opinion of a woman to be here. Even though I am a woman, I love football. Even more, I went some months to football training. I also noticed inappropriate behavior in many men related to sports. From the moment you are a sports person, you have to keep fit and stop smoking, drinking, etc. If you combine drinking with sports, you will not achieve a beautiful result. Now I don't do many sports, but that doesn't mean I drink day and night. Even as I said, I tried to deal with different types of sports to keep fit, but I couldn't. I have problems with being overweight, and because of that, I move much harder and weary much faster. What helped me lose weight was PhenGold, a natural ingredient I found on a Health Channel. If it weren't for these pills, I would have gained a lot of weight ...

Edited by sosaluve

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately, getting rid of the fat cells that have filled the entire body is very difficult. People who are very overweight resort to plastic surgery. Of course, trying all kinds of weight loss methods is necessary before deciding on surgery. You should understand that you should not use aggressive ways to lose weight. Starvation, restriction, and drinking diets have a very negative effect on your body. Sport helps people be healthy. People often need psychological help because they cannot cope with their emotions while losing weight. As I said earlier, sometimes liposuction is the only method of dealing with excess fat. The Visage Clinic is a place that makes many obese people happy.

Edited by RussellFlynn