Thistle vs Ayr 2nd October 2021

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

You can gave him back.

Tell you what if we do win there's a good chance McCall will be on a shoogly peg, what has happened cause you have a good team on paper, i thought he'd have you up there with Killie and Inverness?

6 hours ago, rb123! said:

Tell you what if we do win there's a good chance McCall will be on a shoogly peg, what has happened cause you have a good team on paper, i thought he'd have you up there with Killie and Inverness?

We have one of the worst defences in the division. Middle to front our team is very good for this level, but there’s only so much you can do if you’re shipping 3 goals a game.

I don’t think McCall will be on a shoogly peg though - not unless we look like real relegation contenders. 

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We have one of the worst defences in the division. Middle to front our team is very good for this level, but there’s only so much you can do if you’re shipping 3 goals a game.

I don’t think McCall will be on a shoogly peg though - not unless we look like real relegation contenders. 

Sounds a bit like us under McCall when we won the league 1 title tbf, "if they scored 3 we'd score 4 kinda attitude"

Sounds a bit like us under McCall when we won the league 1 title tbf, "if they scored 3 we'd score 4 kinda attitude"

We still had pretty good defenders but offered them very little protection. Partick also don’t have striker as good as Shankland and Moffat to bail them out.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

On the face of it I really can’t see what McCall has done to warrant folk being so unhappy with him.

ah that’s that posters whole thing - he’s exactly the same on every Scotland thread about Steve Clarke. We could be managed by Alex Ferguson and he’d be moaning relentlessly about it.

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Come on mate

11 hours ago, rb123! said:

Our defence has been a shambles in recent weeks. We have been missing Brownlie (out for most of the season) and Bell at the heart of the defence. Since they got injured, McCall has played defenders out of position - McKenna CB to RB, Holt LB to CB and Foster RB to LB. Our young goalkeepers have made costly errors too. If McCall can't sort this mess, he should go but I would not trust Low to hire a decent replacement.

I see the club are continuing to make things as difficult as possible for away fans to attend by denying them access to online ticketing and by not selling tickets on the day.

We must be in a really healthy financial position if we’re not arsed about attracting away fans or casual punters.