Livingston v St. Mirren, 02/10/21

I would argue we've been marginally the better side but once again it's another cock up from Max and we're behind. He's already trying his best to NOT be player of the month for a 4th time running

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, crispy said:

Shocker of a goal, Max 😂

Even enough first half in terms of possession although we’ve pulled a couple decent saves out of their keeper and they had *that* shot.

edit: off line! Ffs

Couldn't quite see how that stayed out, tbh. It seemed to take a weird direction after the shot.

Despite being shite, we managed to put together the best chances. Regardless of actual chances, feel like St. Mirren look more dangerous than us as we are pretty toothless whenever a chance comes.

Game is there for us but we have to improve big time.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Even game separated by a lovely counter attacking goal.
Delighted for Ethan. He has - unfairly in my view - been getting a bit of stick from our fans this season. Great assist last week and a lovely goal this week. He’s a fantastic young player who will go far.
Long way to go in this one though, will need a big performance second half to get the three points.

I think we’ve been the better team despite having fewer chances, the ball barely left Livi’s half for the first 20 minutes. Power and McGrath have been excellent so far.

I still don’t think Millar looks up to much, we should get Tait or Flynn on for him soon.