Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That Merkincher loser is an ex Caley fan who was against the merger so started supporting County.  A few other massive losers did that too back in 1994.  County are welcome to them, going by how sparse their stands are on matchday in the top league. 

He also is almost certainly a massive ***.

He's loam. A piece of loam. 

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What are County alleging was shouted?  What did Fuchs say he heard?

I'm trying to think of swear words that sound like racial slurs, none are springing to mind right now.

Not come out with anything at the moment, I did find the line "We would also like to state that Jeando has the full compassion of everybody at Ross County" a bit odd when they have stated nothing racial was shouted. 

We have had numerous levels of incompetence over the years, but that was generally on the field. Even if nothing was said from our support, the response from Mackay on Saturday and this statement is incredibly ill judged. 

It's some claim from the club to claim they are 'all in' on SRTRC after the shite that has been spouted by Mackay and Ferguson in the last 48 hours.

An utter embarrassment from top to bottom. I'm now seriously doubting if I want to go back even after Mackay is gone.

15 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's some claim from the club to claim they are 'all in' on SRTRC after the shite that has been spouted by Mackay and Ferguson in the last 48 hours.

An utter embarrassment from top to bottom. I'm now seriously doubting if I want to go back even after Mackay is gone.

It's quite funny that Roy essentially sold the soul of the club to get results and we aren't even getting the results. The club is now so far removed from the club I started supporting as a young boy it's crazy. 

19 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

And it's not going away any time soon  !!

58 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

I'll believe Ross County are "all in" for Show Racism The Red Card's Month of Action when Malky Mackay uses his platform and experience to educate people about how racism is bad. He had an opportunity to show leadership in that regard on Saturday and chose to criticise the guy making an anti-racism gesture instead. Then the club doubled down on that criticism yesterday. Regardless of whether they think Courts was at it, or whether he just hadn't been briefed, don't say that bit. It looks terrible.

Perfectly put 

If it turns out that racist language was used, Steven Ferguson's position in a normal functioning football club would be untenable after that statement laying the blame at Tam Courts.

If it turns out that racist language was used, Steven Ferguson's position in a normal functioning football club would be untenable after that statement laying the blame at Tam Courts.
You'd think so, but given that club employs Malky Mackay, perhaps not.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Surely MacGregor will have to come out say something, given he’s the custodian of the club.

Given his intervention during our last racism-related controversy, probably best not to. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/3185332/ross-county-chairman-roy-macgregor-surprised-by-malky-mackay-reaction-from-fans/?utm_source=twitter

12 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

You'd think so, but given that club employs Malky Mackay, perhaps not.

"Steven has served this club with distinction and is a long serving member of the Ross County family. He simply wanted to defend a club and fanbase he loves and we're sorry if people were offended by that. Our first, and only, priority is what's best for Ross County football club"

Incoming, IMO.

24 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Also worth mentioning that, regardless of evidence, everyone on here and elsewhere who came straight out with "I didn't hear it so it didn't happen" is a c**t

The County forum is a tough read, some worrying views. 

Looking around various United sites, I was taken aback by one in particular where a few posters, and the site host himself, were critical of United's actions in dealing with this situation, some thinking Tam Courts should be making apologies for his actions at full time. 

Fans sometimes jump to conclusions or make pronouncements too quickly, in their haste to be seen as 'in the know'. Then there are also some who can't wait to stick the knife into Courts and by proxy Asghar, but they've picked the wrong occasion here.

44 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Looking around various United sites, I was taken aback by one in particular where a few posters, and the site host himself, were critical of United's actions in dealing with this situation, some thinking Tam Courts should be making apologies for his actions at full time. 

Fans sometimes jump to conclusions or make pronouncements too quickly, in their haste to be seen as 'in the know'. Then there are also some who can't wait to stick the knife into Courts and by proxy Asghar, but they've picked the wrong occasion here.

I think I know the forum you mean. I read it on Saturday and it was going down that route on this issue. I'd been visiting that site less frequently recently but I'll give it a miss permanently now.