Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

Which part do you not understand?
Where are you reading some of what you are quoting?
I stated to you Fans! Not your club.
As for my backing, a racist, well that’s a new one, again, please provide evidence.
It would appear that false accusations of racist comments against a Ross County supporter were made on here.
Point! Appears to be false, let’s hope that is the case.
Defending a false accusation, is that at a crime?
Once again for the folk on here who pick out only the parts they want to.
If, it did happen, then a ban , end off.
And for the next comments Grant Street Orange Order.
Gee whiz.

Junior levels of thick here, takes some amount of effort to even decode what this brain donor is saying.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because thats what racist apologists want, everyone to just shut up about it and move on so they can pretend its not an issue.

By responding you’re inviting him to continue with it.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Is that not what's happening here? You need to go back to fawning over your clubs racist manager. Or better still, go and watch the Clach, you will fit in well when they once again invite the Orange Order to Grant Street.

Hold on, he's never posted on Clach, Highland League or even North Pyramid threads and I'm confident that there's as many closet Celtic minded as Rangers at Grant St, though I think and hope both have dropped off in recent years. So leave Clach out of it.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hold on, he's never posted on Clach, Highland League or even North Pyramid threads and I'm confident that there's as many closet Celtic minded as Rangers at Grant St, though I think and hope both have dropped off in recent years. So leave Clach out of it.

If my memory serves me well he's a Caley fan who to show his displeasure at the merger now appears to support two teams

1 hour ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Which part do you not understand?

Where are you reading some of what you are quoting?

I stated to you Fans! Not your club.

As for my backing, a racist, well that’s a new one, again, please provide evidence.

It would appear that false accusations of racist comments against a Ross County supporter were made on here.

Point! Appears to be false, let’s hope that is the case.

Defending a false accusation, is that at a crime?

Once again for the folk on here who pick out only the parts they want to.

If, it did happen, then a ban , end off.

And for the next comments Grant Street Orange Order.

Gee whiz.

105EE7BE-4693-4C11-9A06-47C736BCD9DB.jpeg

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

If my memory serves me well he's a Caley fan who to show his displeasure at the merger now appears to support two teams

I'm fairly sure I'd have spotted him at any Clach games by the steam coming out of his ears.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
I'm fairly sure I'd have spotted him at any Clach games by the steam coming out of his ears.

He'd be the small overweight bald man with a very red face, angry at anything not British.

If I'm reading her post earlier correctly, I think she's a small, bald, overweight woman, tbf. Doesn't excuse the hysterical ranting and nor, before Malky chips in, does it explain it.

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He'd be the small overweight bald man with a very red face, angry at anything not British.

There's a boy who's almost always pished at Clach game, solid candidate.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

If I'm reading her post earlier correctly, I think she's a small, bald, overweight woman, tbf. Doesn't excuse the hysterical ranting and nor, before Malky chips in, does it explain it.

What's the statute of limitation on racist or misogynistic tweets btw? Malky's were in 2012. If he took the criticism to heart and reformed, how long should it be before he's forgiven?

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What's the statute of limitation on racist or misogynistic tweets btw? Malky's were in 2012. If he took the criticism to heart and reformed, how long should it be before he's forgiven?

A statute of limitation is a bar to legal action imposed because of the unfairness to the accused in seeking to adduce evidence of innocence after a particuar passage of time. Not sure anyone has suggested legal action against Mackay. If you're asking whether he should be forgiven for being a horrible c**t because a few years have passed then I'm personally in the "No" camp. If you're asking whether he is a reformed character then, I don't know, but I suspect not.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Until then I'll continue calling a club who hired a convicted racist, and who victim blame, and then double down on that, alleged victims of racist abuse before even clarifying the facts, a scummy racist little club, cheers.

As much I don’t want to detract from your point, MalKKKy was never convicted of anything.   The FA did not have rules at the time that covered private communications on private devices.  So he did not receive an FA punishment.

This would have been an ideal opportunity for MalKKKy to show he was a reformed character, but sadly he fails once again.

County have been an utter PR disaster this past six months.  You would think we can’t sink any deeper, but we do. 

f**k me, County are making a rip roaring fucking mess of this.

If you think it's a misunderstanding/misheard (and to be fair, I actually think that is the case here) then say that, but by f**k, don't go around complaining people are promoting anti-racist organisations. What's more, don't complain when your own manager publicly caught using exactly the same language as is accused here.

It's like they are taking this as an insult, yet they were the one who hired (the seemingly) unrepentant racist.

That Merkincher loser is an ex Caley fan who was against the merger so started supporting County.  A few other massive losers did that too back in 1994.  County are welcome to them, going by how sparse their stands are on matchday in the top league. 

He also is almost certainly a massive ***.