Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

10 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Brilliant, love to see the down posting on something that irritates supporters of clubs.

Nothing untrue in the above statement.

Go on show your true colours and down post again.

It is whataboutery and is really bad form.

Almost as bad form as boorishly quoting yourself.

14 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Out of interest how did united fans feel county did performance wise 

I thought they were pretty poor in the first half, lot of misplaced passes and seemed to struggle with United’s energy in midfield.  Second half they were more direct and aggressive and this led to a few good chances for them.  I thought Hungbo was good and McCann versus him was a decent battle.  County keeper made a howler for the goal but had another couple of decent saves.

8 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Club with a piece of fucking garbage owner signs a piece of garbage racist manager. Fans act like racist pieces of garbage.

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED

OOPS!

Appears as though certain fans on here think that Hearts Supporters have a perfect past conduct on the subject.

My apologies!

All such previous incidents involving your club are ? well! they are nothing.

Once again, to the down posters, if there was an incident yesterday, catch the culprit and ban.

A match of two halves.  We played some nice football at times in the first half and got lucky with the goal.  Second half you got in our faces and went physical and tried to bypass the midfield.  The longer the game went on at 1-0 meant you were always in it and could have nicked a point but fortunately the guy was offside and Clarke's missed sitter did not come back to bite us. 

Despite that I honestly think you will struggle this season (but other that Glasgow and Edinburgh two)  any club is capable of getting dragged into a dogfight although think Saintees will continue to improve.  I think you might end up in bottom two.

As for United, we appear to be a team slowly growing in confidence but it's United, I always think the next shitshow is just around the corner so longer we show sign of improvement the better. 

Our defence looks solid enough at present, midfield getting more adventurous but like all clubs we lack an out and out striker who not only gets goals but by managing to get the ball to stick to him means it does not ping straight back at us.

Think top six will end up what most people would have predicted start of the season.  old Firm 1-2 Edinburgh 3-4 Saints and 1 other 5-6 (wishful thinking United)

Bottom 3 judging by matches so far this season looking more like County, Dee's and Livi.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/club-statement-from-our-ceo

Statement from Ross County basically calling Tam Courts a c**t.

Bold strategy.

Impeccable timing to cite your safety officer as a former senior police officer as a badge of honour. 

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bold strategy.

They'd have been better saying nothing at all than trying to turn around & make it out that Courts is the bad guy here. Oh, how objectionable, he waved a "Kick Racism Out" shirt at the away fans.

7 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

An odd statement in that RCFC acknowledge that offensive chanting was being made towards Jeando Fuchs, and that he was distressed by this. The club say that the chanting wasn't racist, so what else was it? 

Like @Flatulent Gannet says above, a joint statement would carry more weight.

@Comrie seems to know and i feel it is incumbent upon him to fully disclose.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only outcome of this is some trumped up disrepute charge against Courts.

27 minutes ago, sophia said:

@Comrie seems to know and i feel it is incumbent upon him to fully disclose.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only outcome of this is some trumped up disrepute charge against Courts.

Excellent post.

Gave you a green up for that.

Great idea regarding Courts, he should be held to account, or at least explain where he got the incorrect information from.

PS, Would he have done the same thing against Dundee, or the Old Firm?

As for Peter Paws on the ground, who “THOUGHT” he heard something? who could trust him, spends more time diving and trying to con officials than he does staying on his feet.

I sincerely hope that this was just a swearing incident misinterpreted by Fuchs, I guess it’s easy to put the two words together and come up with the wrong word.

There is sufficient found language written on here, we don’t need to hear it at football grounds.

Or! Will that be the next target? Best of luck with Old Firm and big city clubs there.

No idea what has or hasn’t been said by county fans but their statement confirms that their fans were chanting about Fuchs and if that is the case then why are they singing about an opposition player other than to abuse them and what was the chant if it wasn’t racist. 

3 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Strange post!

Whats your point?

Nothing new there, he travels to most of the games!

Can you think of any recent events which have given the general public cause to have less than 100% confidence in those that who should be above reproach?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bold strategy.

As a club we have shown strong support to Show Racism the Red Card over many years, and have tried to be at the forefront of sending out the anti-racism message and that racism is unacceptable in any environment. As well as physical action during their annual campaigns, also in campaigns such as taking the knee, the club has showcased a racism awareness video several times per match on coverage of all home matches during season 2020-21 and this season on RCFCTV. The club has prided itself on always supporting and maintaining strong relations with Show Racism the Red Card for the betterment of society and Scottish football.

Said without irony by the club who hired a proven racist who'd been blacklisted from every other club in the Country, and who blamed the victim of alleged racist abuse for any offence taken despite admitting he had no proof of what was said either way.

An absolutely rotten fucking club these days, whats actually happened to it?

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Said without irony by the club who hired a proven racist who'd been blacklisted from every other club in the Country, and who blamed the victim of alleged racist abuse for any offence taken despite admitting he had no proof of what was said either way.

An absolutely rotten fucking club these days, whats actually happened to it?

Get a grip of yourself!

Short memories of your clubs supporters making derogatory sexist comments towards Amy.

Every bit as bad as racism.

1 minute ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Get a grip of yourself!

Short memories of your clubs supporters making derogatory sexist comments towards Amy.

This is an escalation indeed.

Are we to read this as an admission?

6 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Get a grip of yourself!

If you could point out any statements from St Johnstone claiming Amy MacDonald had simply misheard the chants and was completely wrong to go on Twitter and try and encite an incident, then I'd appreciate it.

Until then I'll continue calling a club who hired a convicted racist, and who victim blame, and then double down on that, alleged victims of racist abuse before even clarifying the facts, a scummy racist little club, cheers.

Edited by RandomGuy.