Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

3 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Difficult to say who is worse at their profession between Don Robertson and Jordan White

Leaving aside the dreadful off field nonsense involving Jeando Fuchs, which appears to have been the 'worst' part of the match, Don Robertson is my answer.

Jordan White found out he could get away with his pish, eventually using both hands in the penalty box to push Ryan Edwards to the ground with no reaction from the inept referee: if Edwards had done the same to White, what would have happened?

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Stunned to see Malky Mackay trying to downplay an accusation of racism.

The guy is a fucking idiot.

Obviously no one really has any idea what was or wasnt said (other than a select few of course), but it is absolutely okay for County to give the usual chat about investigation underway, if true will be dealt with severely, no further comment at this time, etc. No issue with that at all.

But its fucking lunacy the guy with a history of being a racists first thought it to just downplay it.

c**t.

10 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

The guy is a fucking idiot.

Obviously no one really has any idea what was or wasnt said (other than a select few of course), but it is absolutely okay for County to give the usual chat about investigation underway, if true will be dealt with severely, no further comment at this time, etc. No issue with that at all.

But its fucking lunacy the guy with a history of being a racists first thought it to just downplay it.

c**t.

Yep, it's a stunning own goal. He so easily could have deflected by saying he didn't hear it, and it's in the respective authorities hands to deal with.

Edited by captainkev

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Club with a piece of fucking garbage owner signs a piece of garbage racist manager. Fans act like racist pieces of garbage.

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED

Wow!

Thats rich coming from a Hearts supporter.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the most blatant display of racism ever shown in Scotland at a football match was from Hearts supporters toward Mark Walters.

I remember it clearly at the time, it was sickening.

And for the Supporters who were unaware it was on a documentary shown just a few weeks back.

A ....... garbage owner? unbelievable childish comments.

Can you construct a sentence or paragraph without using abusive offence language?

You see! Almost every club in Scotland has their share of undesirables, certain clubs in the Central Belt have more than their fair share.

Just in case you have never been to a Central Belt Derby, ( I have) the level bile, abuse, bigotry and downright filth thrown from one set of supporters towards the other is up there with racism.

If a Ross County made a racist comment yesterday, let us hope the individual, group, are identified and dealt with appropriately.

Unfortunately, football fans reflect society, good and bad.  I am willing to include my club Dundee United in that as we have had a few undesirables incidents over the years both on the pitch and in the stand.

When you take the moral high by pointing out flaws in other clubs, sometimes you open yourself up to having your own flaws pointed out to you (yes I acknowledge I am opening myself up to exactly the same this but I have already admitted my club is not free from this).

Fortunately Hearts have never had such issues with dodgy/unwanted owners or fans.

0_GL258134.jpg

The club was in turmoil in 2004 with a 'Save Our Hearts' campaign starting up as chief executive, Chris Robinson forged a plan to sell Tynecastle and move to Murrayfield.jpeg

GD8546742-copy.jpg

2015-11-20_new_14745653_I1.jpeg

Screenshot_20211003_094748_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211003_094830_com.android.chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Unfortunately, football fans reflect society, good and bad.  I am willing to include my club Dundee United in that as we have had a few undesirables incidents over the years both on the pitch and in the stand.

When you take the moral high by pointing out flaws in other clubs, sometimes you open yourself up to having your own flaws pointed out to you (yes I acknowledge I am opening myself up to exactly the same this but I have already admitted my club is not free from this).

Fortunately Hearts have never had such issues with dodgy/unwanted owners or fans.

0_GL258134.jpg

The club was in turmoil in 2004 with a 'Save Our Hearts' campaign starting up as chief executive, Chris Robinson forged a plan to sell Tynecastle and move to Murrayfield.jpeg

GD8546742-copy.jpg

2015-11-20_new_14745653_I1.jpeg

Screenshot_20211003_094748_com.android.chrome.jpg

Absolutely brilliant post!

Although, you very clever person, you almost had me on your last sentence.

Just before I scrolled down! and realised that sentence was a red herring.

I have worked all over Scotland, the UK.

During my working life I have heard unbelievable  levels of abuse and bigotry, from one set of of Supporters of Scottish Clubs towards others, getting themselves worked up to a froth at any forthcoming Scottish Derby, then entering the stadium the levels intensify. The Camel Coat Brigade are just as guilty!

And then Supporters of said clubs come on here, and “vanish” all traces, all memories of racism, bigotry, abuse are eroded from individuals memories, as far as their own club is concerned.

If that was directed at me, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of football fans where we cherry pick things that suit our agenda and ignore things closer to home that make our moral high ground slightly shaky.

With regards to current v historical.  The same can be said of Malky McKay.  What he said/did in the past was abhorrent but from what I have read he appears to have made genuine efforts to show remorse, learn and improve himself from it.  Whether the people who were the receivers of that abuse can forgive him is entirely up to them.

Unfortunately no matter how much he tries I doubt many fans will ever allow him to forget it.  He is tainted in their eyes and therefore his historical will always remain current.

For the record, if the allegation (and at the moment they are only allegations, which are already being challenged) against a County fan are proved to be true them I hope both the law and County will deal with them.

I am a massive Fuchs fan and hope that he was not racially abused.  If this turns out to be the case it could make TC feeling a bit of a twat for getting it wrong but I will still applaud him for sticking his head above the parapet and taking a stance against racism while backing his player.

Still no idea how Clarke missed that header though!

Edited by Sugar_Army

36 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

FFS lads, is recounting past incidences of unsavoury conduct at other clubs really the best response to a specific allegation of racist abuse yesterday? Poor stuff from both of you.

Aye OK!

So, it’s ok to point out an potential incident from yesterday.

But! Not one from a couple of years ago?

Get a grip of yourself.

And never assume we are all Lads!

2 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Bare minimum that County need to do is this.

Unfortunately with the manager we have & his grim history it's not like County are in a position to "lead" on this. But regardless, banning for life whoever is responsible for racist abuse is the bare minimum.

2 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Wow!

Thats rich coming from a Hearts supporter.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the most blatant display of racism ever shown in Scotland at a football match was from Hearts supporters toward Mark Walters.

I remember it clearly at the time, it was sickening.

And for the Supporters who were unaware it was on a documentary shown just a few weeks back.

A ....... garbage owner? unbelievable childish comments.

Can you construct a sentence or paragraph without using abusive offence language?

You see! Almost every club in Scotland has their share of undesirables, certain clubs in the Central Belt have more than their fair share.

Just in case you have never been to a Central Belt Derby, ( I have) the level bile, abuse, bigotry and downright filth thrown from one set of supporters towards the other is up there with racism.

If a Ross County made a racist comment yesterday, let us hope the individual, group, are identified and dealt with appropriately.

Brilliant, love to see the down posting on something that irritates supporters of clubs.

Nothing untrue in the above statement.

Go on show your true colours and down post again.