Dundee United v Ross County - 2nd October 2021

I think it’s fair to say that we have performed far better so far than any of us Arabs could have imagined, and County have struggled this season.  That’s surely a recipe for disaster!

I’d be quite happy with the same starting XI.  Butcher definitely doesn’t deserve to start ahead of Levitt, but Mulgrew, if fit, will replace Kerr Smith though I think the youngster has done well.

More of the same must be the order of the day and I’d like to see Chalmers given some game time.

As an aside I can’t think of any P&B County posters who are arseholes but someone might see that as a challenge.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I think it’s fair to say that we have performed far better so far than any of us Arabs could have imagined, and County have struggled this season.  That’s surely a recipe for disaster!

I’d be quite happy with the same starting XI.  Butcher definitely doesn’t deserve to start ahead of Levitt, but Mulgrew, if fit, will replace Kerr Smith though I think the youngster has done well.

More of the same must be the order of the day and I’d like to see Chalmers given some game time.

As an aside I can’t think of any P&B County posters who are arseholes but someone might see that as a challenge.  :lol:

Iain Vigurs might have joined P&B so would certainly fit the bill.  Failing that @RiG would be a suitable alternative.

Even though we are playing like prime Barcelona, we cannot score and without being a tactician on the level of Pep Guardiola, I dare say it is linked with the fact that we got rid of our only goal scorer. We have conceded the most goals in the league (two or more on five occasions). 

United don't seem to score many, so I will go for a 1-1 draw and again the classic line of "the season starts next week" from Malky's followers. 

Although we've only picked up three points, we really should have at least taken a point off Motherwell. Clarke in for Watson, but we're exceedingly goal shy. Jordan White is not clinical and the back up options don't strike me as 10-15 goal strikers.

1-1 in a decent game.

Edited by Comrie

This could be a good time to give Samuel (the Welsh version) a run out. I haven't seen much of the Motherwell match so I could be wrong but White needs rotated out of the starting XI onto the bench.

Also, as said above get Clarke back into the team, I'm not too fussed who for.

We're due a result, 1-2 to the County.

We really need a win here. Playing good football doesn't always win you games and our recent performances have shown that. Defensively we are still hopeless but we look decent going forward without having any sort of decent goal scorer in the squad. Hungbo and RCC both need to start. 

United look good this season and I think Levitt will prove to be one of the signings of the summer so if we can stop him getting on the ball we could have a chance.

1-1 with Spittal scoring for us and both sets of fans going home unhappy.

It would be good to get one over on the fat racist. In a way, this is our most important game of the season so far. We have had a tough run of fixtures, but our good results have created an expectation, and traditionally we are not a club which deals well with expectation. This feels like a game we "should" win, and that never sits comfortably.

1-1 it is. Goal machine Ian Harkes for us, Blair Spittal for them

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk