Hamilton Accies v Caley Thistle - The Charlie Trafford Derby

Looking forward to this. We're on a good run of form and top the league despite not really playing that well if we are being honest but hopefully that can continue or we really click and dish out an absolute pumping to someone. Could it be this game? Maybe but all the signs point towards an easy win for ICT. With that in mind I'm going for Hamilton to win 1 - 0.

I'd like to see Walsh drop out as I don't think he's been on form for the last couple of games but Doran might not be fully fit having gone off injured against Dunfermline and not featuring against QotS the other day. Duku, whilst working hard, also hasn't scored for a while so maybe a chance to see Mckay or Jamieson come in might be an idea. Provided we have no further injuries the rest of the team largely picks itself.

Something like this would be nice (minus the abysmal weather).

Hamilton's form has been poor so far and they are table legging the league but I do expect them to sort it out and turn things around soon,

Are they missing the wee shite Imrie playing the last few years? I see he's he's over at Livingston now.

Edited by SandyCromarty

I agree that it might be time for Mckay or Jamieson to come in for Duku. Sutherland has been very good so far this season so if he is fit I imagine he comes back into the team. I actually prefer having a 3 of Allardice, Welsh and then MacGregor playing further forward though.

It does have another Dunfermline feel to this so hopefully we can get another win.

On 28/09/2021 at 18:37, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Am I tripping balls or was this game not meant to be a Friday night TV game?

Your game against the Pars Partick in the middle of October is on the BBC. Maybe you're thinking of that?

Edited by RiG

We are yet to get our first points at home, so I can't see this going any other way than an away win, this is a stick all your savings on type game.

We will obviously play the same team, with maybe Virtanen and Easton coming in for Spence and Want who both got knocks against Dunfermline.

There really is nothing more to say. 3-0 ICT

16 hours ago, RiG said:

Your game against the Pars in the middle of October is on the BBC. Maybe you're thinking of that?

11 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

It's Partick Thistle I'm sure

I was sure I had seen the club tweet ages ago this game had been moved for the TV I must have imagined it then.

Think Accies have scored 4 home league goals since 3 Jan and one was an og.

Assuming we don't get a new striker in we won't score so it is just a matter of how many for ICT.

With Spence, Want, Mathieson, MacDonald and Ryan all picking up injuries last week our squad could be the weakest ever if some of these guys miss out.

I will go for 0-3.

Edited by FuzzyBear

21 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Mathieson was limping for most of the game. MacDonald and Ryan were both struggling in last 10 mins.

I guess as usual we'll just have to wait and see at 2pm on Saturday.

With Moyo back I just want us to go back to 2 up top, going by the Queens game, we might actually create a little more