Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

For the last 9 seasons celtic fans were giving it, here we go Terry Munro....

This season they're reduced to shouting,  St Johnstone won 2 cups so there!

Surprised folk in Perth can move these days with the amount of Celtic fans hanging on to their coattails 

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Think St Johnstone’s well deserved double last year actually means more to Celtic fans than their quadruple treble 😂

No we just know what it’s like to achieve something great which we can relate to 🙂

19 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yup that’s right. Last season was just as bad for us as it was for you  ….

Wim Jansen won the double,making history is much better than stopping history being made.
Lennon,Rodgers and Deila won our second 9 i was too young to see the first 9 with 4 trebles thrown in plus an invincible season yup ten was the cherry on top but our bellies were full of cake and I for one enjoyed every bit of it.

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Perhaps worth you guys taking this to the Rangers v Celtic "naebody else gies a shit" bit of the forum?

It's all a bit 'look at me, look at me', isn't it? Which is bizarre when you support the two most massive, faceless teams in the league. It's a bit like saying, look everyone, I buy my coffee at Starbucks. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Wim Jansen won the double,making history is much better than stopping history being made.
Lennon,Rodgers and Deila won our second 9 i was too young to see the first 9 with 4 trebles thrown in plus an invincible season yup ten was the cherry on top but our bellies were full of cake and I for one enjoyed every bit of it.

This would all be a fair point if you didn’t spend the best of 9 years singing about 10 in a row . And then start chasing your players and managers about the Celtic way (as hilarious as it was) when it became clear they were making a spectacular f**k up of it 

Edited by Forever_blueco

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

This would all be a fair point if you didn’t spend the best of 9 years singing about 10 in a row . And then start chasing your players and managers about the Celtic way (as hilarious as it was) when it became clear they were making a spectacular f**k up of it 

Some still sing about the IRA and they've been dead longer than rangers.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Some still sing about the IRA and they've been dead longer than rangers.

Some initial domestic success but then used totally immoral tactics further afield and ultimately caused their down fall and death. Now dear reader am I talking about Rangers or the IRA …

43 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Some initial domestic success but then used totally immoral tactics further afield and ultimately caused their down fall and death. Now dear reader am I talking about Rangers or the IRA …

If the IRA had keep it country v country they would've won the game but when it went Catholics v protestants it was always a relegation battle.