Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The rule is it has to be excessive force to merit a straight red, not reckless (a yellow). Excessive force without contact and taking the ball is not excessive force to me. If it is why did Barisic cleaning out Boyle and Lundstrum smashing Doig go past wee Gers coach Walshy? Hope that is brought up at the appeal along with the last game at same stadium, Morelos stamp unpunished and Porteous goal disallowed. The fact Walsh sent off Porteous previously against his part time employers should also be of interest (3 career red cards and 2 of them from this same weak little prik at Ibrox)  Erse Gerrard having repeat public goes at Porteous is also bang out order.  

It was a red card. It’s only debatable if you’re a Hibs fan.

7 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

If Porteous' tackle was a red card why wasn't Hayes sent off against StMirren last week? Or cited for said tackle? 🤔 

Hayes should have been. But just because he wasn’t doesn’t make the Porteous challenge any less a red.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Edinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format.

“So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today

😆 You debunked your own whatabbouttery. Sadly it wasn't in the gift of Sevco/TRIFC founder Charles Green to distribute par value shares to stock holders of Rangers Football Club PLC as it was in the hands of BDO. Charlie bought assets only from same (not the club) which is why the history is broken at Companies House and why nobody can sue the new entity for monies or misdeeds of RFC plc as that entity it's business and history is fully deceased/over/perished/expired/gone/kaput. Tom Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff, not a liquidator, and was free to negotiate and restructure as he saw fit which he did to the satisfaction of existing stock holders and creditors (unlike RFC) Hope that helps Bennet.  

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

It was a red card. It’s only debatable if you’re a Hibs fan.

I gave you the rules, has to be excessive force and not just reckless which is a yellow which is why the club are appealing. That was what we saw from Lundstrum and Barsic without anything from Walsh.  And I don't care what pundits say about it. Most are in the pocket of TRFC, don't know the rules, or are on social media and afraid of laptop loyal ire. 

7 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Doesn’t matter if they were 3 clear cut sendings offs . How dare he 

same a few weeks back when we got a penalty at St Johnstone  . Despite you know it being a stonewall penalty 😂

The best one was the St Mirren fans fuming that we won 4 penalties in the one match. As if there had to be some sort of cap on the amount of penalties giving in one game. If you make 100 fouls in the box, then you will give away 100 penalties.

Is it every time Rangers win a big game that the conversation turns to Sevco? Must be fun supporting a provincial club when instead of looking forward to the match you are reading court documents, tweets from 2017 and newspaper archives.
I don't think anyone needs to refer to court documents to know that Rangers died and it was fucking hilarious m8.

1 hour ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Oh my god please post the picture.

It's been deleted now but hopefully Willy genuinely thought it was real as it was hilariously fake.

Basically the left half of the picture was just Nick Walsh from the weekend past while the right half was his head photoshopped onto the body of Tom Culshaw of the picture below. They didn't even bother to get Nick Walsh's face from a different photo, it was the exact same expression with the added bonus of also having his ref's headset in both photos 😂

Tom_Culshaw_26.thumb.jpg.a24f2859ba4fdb8af43fe246b576870e.jpg#

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

😆 You debunked your own whatabbouttery. Sadly it wasn't in the gift of Sevco/TRIFC founder Charles Green to distribute par value shares to stock holders of Rangers Football Club PLC as it was in the hands of BDO. Charlie bought assets only from same (not the club) which is why the history is broken at Companies House and why nobody can sue the new entity for monies or misdeeds of RFC plc as that entity it's business and history is fully deceased/over/perished/expired/gone/kaput. Tom Farmer bought Hibernian from David Duff, not a liquidator, and was free to negotiate and restructure as he saw fit which he did to the satisfaction of existing stock holders and creditors (unlike RFC) Hope that helps Bennet.  

7 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I gave you the rules, has to be excessive force and not just reckless which is a yellow which is why the club are appealing. That was what we saw from Lundstrum and Barsic without anything from Walsh.  And I don't care what pundits say about it. Most are in the pocket of TRFC, don't know the rules, or are on social media and afraid of laptop loyal ire. 

7 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

They say the same about Celtic when wee Fergus changed the name in 94.  We Are Desperate People. WADP. 

Sevcoing at 2 o’clock on a Wednesday morning 😂😂

9 minutes ago, DMCs said:

It's been deleted now but hopefully Willy genuinely thought it was real as it was hilariously fake.

Basically the left half of the picture was just Nick Walsh from the weekend past while the right half was his head photoshopped onto the body of Tom Culshaw of the picture below. They didn't even bother to get Nick Walsh's face from a different photo, it was the exact same expression with the added bonus of also having his ref's headset in both photos 😂

Aye I seen it mate was hoping he posted it so we could slaughter him for believing it.

Away and dry your pants man, Gerrard is a classless welt who is allowed to air this kind of pish merely because he is the manager of Rangers.
Should Ross start a campaign that Rangers and refs have it in for Porteous? After all, he has only had 2 straight reds in his career and both against you lot. In the last 12 months he has also had Morelos stamp on his leg (no punishment, then went on to score winning goal) and had a perfectly good goal chalked off at Ibrox.
So forgive me if I dont start sooking at Gerrards boaby for his insights at this point.......................................

He's had at least 3 straight red cards in his career, because he got one against us in the League Cup for deliberately hacking down a player who had ran past him.

13 minutes ago, DMCs said:

To be fair Willie comes across as the type of Celtic fan who reads “the Celtic blog” and actually believes the nonsense they type up 

16 minutes ago, DMCs said:

77B20D38-478A-4191-B408-9E27EE533F89.jpeg

Edited by Drew Brees