Hibs fans before the game :

gifs of players making crunching tackles through the years on Rangers players 

pictures of the the pitch invasion / Scottish cup victory 

Hibs fans after the game

Gerrard said some no nice things about wee Porteous

And Rangers football club forever:

QBLuc=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

If Porteous hadn't gotten himself sent off and if Hibs had got the win,  you guys would've been heroes on here.  

We were one up and on the win minus the Gers youth coach impostor ref, true. VAR and East European refs would sort it all out. I'd also happily start sharing refs with the English FA including the VAR refs to reduce bias. The same officiating the Rangers get in Europe would be an every week occurrence. Walshy can go ref in the Northern Premier league which is his level. 

30 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We were one up and on the win minus the Gers youth coach impostor ref, true. VAR and East European refs would sort it all out. I'd also happily start sharing refs with the English FA including the VAR refs to reduce bias. The same officiating the Rangers get in Europe would be an every week occurrence. Walshy can go ref in the Northern Premier league which is his level. 

This is delicious 

32 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

And Rangers football club forever:

QBLuc=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Edinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format.

“So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Edinburgh Hibernian PLC went into liquidation in 1991. Farmer reconstituted the club. “The club was on the stock exchange only that one time,” recalls Farmer. “It came back into private ownership when I came along. But what I did, everybody who had shares with Hibs, I gave them equivalent shares in the new format.

“So if someone had bought 100 shares and lost their money, what they got was 100 shares in the new format – the original club people had bought shares in went into liquidation. There was a new club, a new Hibernian. These people may well still have these shares today

And your point? 

41 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

To be fair the the evidence of Domestic refereeing  v European refs of Rangers2012 is very damning.

How many retrospective red cards have Rangers2012 received in the last few seasons because referees are not doing their job?

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The last 5 sevco games Nick Walsh has been in charge, 3 opposition players have been sent off plus it doesn't help him being on twitter with his rangers trackie.

naw-he-didnae-.jpg

16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The last 5 sevco games Nick Walsh has been in charge, 3 opposition players have been sent off plus it doesn't help him being on twitter with his rangers trackie.

Those 3 sending offs were Porteous at the weekend, Callum McGregor in the 4-1 demolition last season and Michael O'Halloran when we played St Johnstone in December. Would you care to tell me which of these should not have been sent off.

I'd also LOVE to see this tweet you mention of him being in a Rangers trackie, let's see it.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Those 3 sending offs were Porteous at the weekend, Callum McGregor in the 4-1 demolition last season and Michael O'Halloran when we played St Johnstone in December. Would you care to tell me which of these should not have been sent off.

I'd also LOVE to see this tweet you mention of him being in a Rangers trackie, let's see it.

Doesn’t matter if they were 3 clear cut sendings offs . How dare he 

same a few weeks back when we got a penalty at St Johnstone  . Despite you know it being a stonewall penalty 😂

Edited by Forever_blueco