Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

If the Porteous tackle is a red card then so is the Lundstram one.

The problem isn’t so much the tackle being a red card but more so the inconsistency of applying the rules which in this case benefitted Rangers on two occasions in the same game.

Poor poor refereeing 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

The problem isn’t so much the tackle being a red card but more so the inconsistency of applying the rules which in this case benefitted Rangers on two occasions in the same game.

Poor poor refereeing 

I'm going to get accused of bias here, but I don't think Lundstram's tackle was anywhere near as bad as Porteous'. While both tackles were lunges, for one, Lundstram never went over the ball. Additionally, he landed in front of Doig with his studs facing down and Doig then went over him so there was not the same endangering of an opponent, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Poor poor refereeing 

I really don't get why fans of a midtable team are bothered about the decisions in a top of the table clash. If I was you I'd be more annoyed at Stryjek for that awful attempt at a save against the Saints.

25 minutes ago, DMCs said:

I really don't get why fans of a midtable team are bothered about the decisions in a top of the table clash. If I was you I'd be more annoyed at Stryjek for that awful attempt at a save against the Saints.

Without those mid table fans I wouldn’t know about the impending Admin: 5678 though?

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Poor poor refereeing 

Surprised to see this is your take on the matter 

said nobody at all 

14 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Not one Sevco player sent off in 20 months of domestic football with 4 retrospective red cards added. Those are unique stats in world football surely and the true meaning of watp.  Same as imperfect side letters, stiff Liz £80m and found guilty as charged, aw adds up to nae sporting advantage timmy.  

Funny howEuropean refs interpret the rules differently. SFA rule 1690 subsection 12c “ it shall not be deemed a red card offence if 1. Player is wearing a Sevco top and 2. The game is played at Ibrox

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I'm going to get accused of bias here, but I don't think Lundstram's tackle was anywhere near as bad as Porteous'. While both tackles were lunges, for one, Lundstram never went over the ball. Additionally, he landed in front of Doig with his studs facing down and Doig then went over him so there was not the same endangering of an opponent, in my opinion.

As much as I think the Porteous tackle was a red card you are making a pigs ear of explaining it,Aribo shat it, in no way was he in danger it's all about intent.
Yes both tackles were lunges which means both were out of control, winning the ball has feck all to do with it.
The blatant offside goal against Motherwell,the keeper should've been sent off against Dundee plus not even a card for Lundstram after only 8 games.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

As much as I think the Porteous tackle was a red card you are making a pigs ear of explaining it,Aribo shat it, in no way was he in danger it's all about intent.
Yes both tackles were lunges which means both were out of control, winning the ball has feck all to do with it.
The blatant offside goal against Motherwell,the keeper should've been sent off against Dundee plus not even a card for Lundstram after only 8 games.

You sound like one of these conspiracy theorists that are selective with their memory in recalling incidents that benefit their rivals while ignoring the decisions that benefit themselves.

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

Funny howEuropean refs interpret the rules differently. SFA rule 1690 subsection 12c “ it shall not be deemed a red card offence if 1. Player is wearing a Sevco top and 2. The game is played at Ibrox

Was reading earlier it’s

66 league games- 0 red cards

7 Europa league games - 4 red cards. 

How unlucky can you get, they European refs eh.  

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Was reading earlier it’s

66 league games- 0 red cards

7 Europa league games - 4 red cards. 

How unlucky can you get, they European refs eh.  

This is great content. Please keep posting.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

These international breaks have been most enjoyable this season 

last time we had a fortnight of Celtic tears and tantrums and now hibs have taken the baton 

Not entirely.  The Sellick fans are determined to show that they're the real victims in all this.