Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

Jack Ross: “From the two side angles it doesn’t look bad, but from the angle behind the goals it does look bad. The linesman and referee weren’t viewing it from that angle though so how could they give it” 

😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm guessing that means I'm somehow Celtic minded, by the use of "tim"?

You must've missed the multiple posts about them I've made in this very thread m8.

It is possible to not favour either side you know.

Not in the mind of the simpleton Rangers fan it's not.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd believe it was down to fan pressure, or teams sitting deep, if I didn't see decisions like this pass over without a red card in front of empty stands tbh.

0_Rangers-v-St-Johnstone-Scottish-Premie

Not 100% why the amount of shots we have affects decisions like that, but here we are.

I thought it was pretty obvious why territory matters regarding red cards. You don’t tend to get many red cards for fouls in the opposition half.

That’s just logical thinking.

Just now, G51 said:

I thought it was pretty obvious why territory matters regarding red cards. You don’t tend to get many red cards for fouls in the opposition half.

Territory doesn't matter when someones going in studs up at knee height m8.

I guess we'll just chalk that decision up as another unfortunate "incompetent" refereeing decision that benefits an OF side in Glasgow though. 

Just now, Wee Jock Poopong McPlop said:

I remember Rangers got 4 penalties in a game against St.Mirren. When asked about it after the game, Gerrard said it should have been 5. And he wasn’t joking, he was genuinely complaining that they didn’t get another penalty. 

Because all five were genuine penalty shouts and St Mirren’s defence were just shit. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Territory doesn't matter when someones going in studs up at knee height m8.

I guess we'll just chalk that decision up as another unfortunate "incompetent" refereeing decision that benefits an OF side in Glasgow though. 

If it wasn’t for those dastardly referees, St Johnstone would have won the treble last season pal. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.

Just now, G51 said:

If it wasn’t for those dastardly referees, St Johnstone would have won the treble last season pal. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.

Literally nobodies saying that m8, but I guess when faced when these conversations its easier for OF fans to try and belittle the whole conversation, so its no surprise you've gone down that route.

Shouldn't matter where the foul is. Position isn't in the rules.

That Roofe one was 100% a red as well, I remember arguing with a lot of a Rangers fans in that thread at the time as well. [emoji846]

There's no doubt the OF get decisions that the smaller teams don't.

Roofe v Saints and Porteous today are two good examples of that. Pretty similar, over the ball, out of control, endangering an opponent. Either both red (my view) or neither.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Can't believe folk are saying that's not a red card.

It's a challenge by an away team's player at Ibrox while they were winning, you don't get more nailed on than that.

It's against Sevco,  so you just say that it wasn't a red.

You've been on here long enough to know that.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I'm just reading that Rangers have not had a domestic red for 79 matches.

They have had 4 or 5 in their last half dozen European games though.

Odd that 🤔

Teams with a majority of possession don’t tend to get reds, in the SPFL Rangers average 20-30% more of the ball.

also, and it goes without saying, continental refs are miles better than the shite Scottish ones