Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

I'd be saying the same regardless of who it was or who was playing.

It takes like 2 seconds to check it m8, but in this section you've literally only posted either on Rangers match threads, or on Celtic threads taking the piss out them for being shite. Its not exactly subtle.

5 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

That's just not true. I have spent all afternoon posting in the Aberdeen v Celtic thread just today. I watch a lot of games and comment on all the threads for those games.

Aribo got booked, rightfully, for that one, didn't he?

If thinking I'm a Rangers fan helps, by all means go ahead. I just say it like I see it. I think Porteous intention there was too leave one on Aribo, he went over the ball and it was a red.

I'd be saying the same regardless of who it was or who was playing.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Ga55 says it all, mate 😎

He didn’t even get near clattering Aribo m8. Won the ball first and came away with it. 
He's went in trying to leave some on him, completely out of control and over the ball, he does the same shite every week. Not a bad player but thick as two short planks.

It takes like 2 seconds to check it m8, but in this section you've literally only posted either on Rangers match threads, or on Celtic threads taking the piss out them for being shite. Its not exactly subtle.
You're making that up.

I take the piss out of both for being shite.

As I say, if your way of dealing with a differing opinion to yours is "definitely a Rangers fan" crack on. Says more about you than me.

Just now, gaz5 said:

You're making that up.

I take the piss out of both for being shite.

As I say, if your way of dealing with a differing opinion to yours is "definitely a Rangers fan" crack on. Says more about you than me.

As I say, you quickly quick through your last 10 pages of posts and there's not a single thread on this section commented on beyond Rangers or Celtic. With every single Rangers match thread involved.

I've no idea why you're denying it.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

As I say, you quickly quick through your last 10 pages of posts and there's not a single thread on this section commented on beyond Rangers or Celtic. With every single Rangers match thread involved.

I'd deny it too if I was a ***

It's quite simple, it's because I'm not a Rangers fan. Not difficult. You've added 2+2 and got 27.

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Must be getting near penalty time da bears are struggling 

It’s not even the 85th minute yet. 

eta - I suppose they might need two when the first one is saved so they might get the first pen around the 70min mark. 

Edited by Jambomo

Just now, gaz5 said:

It's quite simple, it's because I'm not a Rangers fan. Not difficult. You've added 2+2 and got 27.

Apologies for thinking someone who exclusively watching Rangers matches, who only posts about Rangers or to take the piss out of Celtic, and who is in here defending clear errors that benefit Rangers, is a Rangers fan.

I feel so silly.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

You've fucked that joke up.  'You've added 1 and 0 and got 55'.