Rangers vs Hibernian - 03/10/21

1 minute ago, Girth said:

So every Hibs foul is now a booking!?

This ref is toilet. 

Playing against the OF, in Glasgow, in an important game, is almost impossible.

Refs have different rules for two teams sharing a pitch.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Playing against the OF, in Glasgow, in an important game, is almost impossible.

Refs have different rules for two teams sharing a pitch.

The ref today is having a fucking nightmare. We’ll end up down to 9 in the second half. 

Hibs the better side by a mile first half hour. Deserved lead and really comfortable in the game.

Stupid decision by Porteous now has them up against it.

Walsh booking Allan for walking off slowly then Nisbet for a nothing foul will help with the narrative, but as shite a referee as he is I still think he gets the red right.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Just now, Zing. said:

The ref today is having a fucking nightmare. We’ll end up down to 9 in the second half. 

It's always like this. When Aberdeen were a serious threat to Celtic their games at Parkhead were ridiculous.

It's pointless anyone trying to challenge these sides because you've no chance, even if you find a way to overcome the £30m+ difference in finances you've also to overcome the referees determined to f**k you over, and how do you do that when they just pluck red cards and penalties from thin air?

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

Walsh booking Allan for walking off slowly then Nisbet for a nothing foul will help with the narrative, but as shite a referee as he is I still think he gets the red right.

Aye, and Aribo swinging a late boot at Newell and catching him just below the knee, 2 yards in front of the ref, and not getting booked for it, helps the "narrative" too I guess?

Genuinely not sure why you're claiming to be neutral anyway, considering you exclusively post in Rangers threads. Its a bit weird.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, and Aribo swinging a late boot at Newell and catching him just below the knee, 2 yards in front of the ref, and not getting booked for it, helps the "narrative" too I guess?

Genuinely not sure why you're claiming to be neutral anyway, considering you exclusively post in Rangers threads. Its a bit weird.

Same pish that @8MileBU use to try and pull 

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

No surprise Porteous was send off, more interested in trying to make himself popular with the fans by clattering folk than actually just playing the game, once he gets over that he might become a decent defender.

He didn’t even get near clattering Aribo m8. Won the ball first and came away with it. 

That's just not true. I have spent all afternoon posting in the Aberdeen v Celtic thread just today. I watch a lot of games and comment on all the threads for those games.

Aribo got booked, rightfully, for that one, didn't he?

If thinking I'm a Rangers fan helps, by all means go ahead. I just say it like I see it. I think Porteous intention there was too leave one on Aribo, he went over the ball and it was a red.

I'd be saying the same regardless of who it was or who was playing.