Heart of Midlothian v Motherwell - 2 October 2021

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

I might be wrong but is there not a strike?

That’s is Sundays, unless something has changed

The way I bought my ticket I have a reserved seat on the London train from Stirling although I may get a later one.

4 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Robbie N was saying how Taylor Moore is an able deputy for Soyttar - the pessimist in me wonders if he's softening us up for Soapy missing more games.

He was also talking about using the squad, so I reckon he could be planning a wee tinker this weekend. 

He better not f**k about with the team.  We have 2 weeks off after this to rest niggles etc, so as strong as possible please.  I have a feeling Souttar will miss out, but if he's fit he's probably the only change I'd make.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

He better not f**k about with the team.  We have 2 weeks off after this to rest niggles etc, so as strong as possible please.  I have a feeling Souttar will miss out, but if he's fit he's probably the only change I'd make.

Same.

I'm probably reading too much into it, as per usual, mind. 

11 minutes ago, Desp said:

I absolutely agree with Hearts starting as favourites for this one, but 5/1 for a Motherwell win seems awfy generous. 

I dunno if it's just me, but I kind of feel that despite sitting 4th, people seem pretty dismissive of us, which is class tbh.

I absolutely agree with Hearts starting as favourites for this one, but 5/1 for a Motherwell win seems awfy generous. 
Now just over 5/1 (21/4 to be exact) on Bet365. I never ever bet us to win but that seems very tempting.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Desp said:

Hearts rightfully favourites, but 5/1 is extremely generous. 

I'll be having a couple of quid on a double of Motherwell to win with KVV anytime scorer, which is available at 12/1. Surely worth a punt.

Think I’ll have a few quid on us at 5/1.
Tough game for sure but we’re unbeaten in the league since since the opening day and have only failed to score in (I think) 3 games since Grezza came in last January so we should be good for a goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I dunno if it's just me, but I kind of feel that despite sitting 4th, people seem pretty dismissive of us, which is class tbh.

Not really - 'well have had a great start to the season, as have both Edinburgh clubs. 

Today's game could go either way - if I was betting, I'd say score draw.

Obviously, we're at home, though, and we should be looking to win our home games - we've drawn at home against aberdeen and hibs, mind. 

Good to see that we've pretty much sold out our bigger allocation - should be a good atmosphere. I'm genuinely amazed that Hearts can have a lot of season ticket holders, a red zone and can still let 1000 travelling supporters in - I'm sure this was meant to be impossible.. 

2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

If we win today I'll be full of this tbh.

It will be said but deep down we know we are living in that moment, we know the truth of it in October. (If it was April???)

Watched View From The Terrace last night and I get the feeling there is a few Joel Sked's out there who genuinely believe they are "challengers". Fair play to them though. but I think the smaller teams will have to wait until a later month before genuinely making those claims.

Inside the ground is tynecastle cash or card for food and that? 

Apart from the question first away game of the season and what a game to kick it off with. Chance to go top but a very good opposition should be a cracker today. 

50 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Inside the ground is tynecastle cash or card for food and that? 

Apart from the question first away game of the season and what a game to kick it off with. Chance to go top but a very good opposition should be a cracker today. 

I think it may be card only now.

The vast majority of stalls at least.