Queens vs Pars

That’s still just one first half goal all season btw. Todorov at Ayr.

To be fair, we’ve only scored 4 goals in our 7 and a half games. That’s 25% of our goals that have been scored in the first half.

First time we haven’t conceded a first half goal away from home though. 23rd minute was the latest we’d held onto a clean sheet away from home, before today. I’m sure that’s enough progress to justify a pay rise/contract extension.

I have very little faith in the decision making at the club right now…but *surely* that’s him done?

An absolute shocker of a result, no wins in the opening 8 games and rock bottom of the Championship.

He was a terrible appointment from day one and somehow those in charge were the only ones that didn’t know it.

Get him gone, tonight.

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

A home league win and a clean sheet. What a time to be alive emoji41.png

Last time that happened was on 27 February against…..Dunfermline.
Can we play you every week?

34 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I'm just going to laugh at how pathetic we are.  No point getting angry anymore, its not going to change.

Think some of the younger lads at the game could have adopted that policy. Good job the stewarding team did their job or Grant might have been in a bit of trouble. It’s one thing wanting the guy gone but trying to get to him to attack him is a bit much. 

33 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I have very little faith in the decision making at the club right now…but *surely* that’s him done?

An absolute shocker of a result, no wins in the opening 8 games and rock bottom of the Championship.

He was a terrible appointment from day one and somehow those in charge were the only ones that didn’t know it.

Get him gone, tonight.

He should get at least another game so the records show him going an entire quarter season without beating anyone whatsoever. 

Two really poor teams on todays showing but luckily we came out on top,  Cochrane had a better game for us today and got stuck in a lot more than he has done previously. Nditi gave us a couple of scares with back passes but thought we looked a bit more solid with the back 3, the opposition didn’t really give them much of a test. Big three points with the other results going against us. Table wouldn’t have made great reading had we not got that winner and Arbroath hadn’t equalised late on. 

Edited by Broony88

That was more relief than anything else. Drawing against such a shocking side would have been very worrying. The worry is that apart from the goal we really didn't threaten. But getting the 3 pts is all I'm concerned about tonight.

We may well have done the Pars fans a favour and put the final nail in Grant's coffin. It's incredible how bad they are considering the attacking players they have. Unlike the Falkirk banter season, you look at that squad and know they'll turn things around once they get a competent manager and a couple of half decent CMs. Plenty of goals in there if they get it sorted.

A much needed win and we delivered thankfully.