Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I take it this can be viewed in the UK?

Not in England.

Unfortunately we've had to restrict access to pay-per-view for users based in England.

This is due to Article 48 of the UEFA Statutes, linked below:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/blocked-broadcasting-hours/

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

Not in England.

Unfortunately we've had to restrict access to pay-per-view for users based in England.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/blocked-broadcasting-hours/

That's fine then. 

Thank you.

McPake should instantly be made manager of the season if we don't score but go on to win. 

Lol! However it wouldn’t surprise me if we scored more goals that Sainties and lose. It’s the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could just stand outside the ground and buy ticket on phone, so not a problem if folk pitch up ticketless.

I was just about to ask that question. Cheers.

Come on Dundee, let’s get into these horse bothering tories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

Not in England.

Not content with being filthy grasses St J are also disgusting xenophobes. 

Hopefully Jordan Marshall bags the winner. 

There’s quite a level of animosity coming from the Dees for this match.  

Do Dundee fans see this more as a derby with a bit of an edge, whereas the Utd one is a bit more of a friendly banter type vibe?
No your just a bunch of perth wankers that we don't like.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

There’s quite a level of animosity coming from the Dees for this match.  

Do Dundee fans see this more as a derby with a bit of an edge, whereas the Utd one is a bit more of a friendly banter type vibe?

It’s weird as I don’t really see Dundee as much of a derby these days - they’re barely even in the same league and when they are there’s a big gulf in quality between ourselves as top six contenders and the Dees trying to fight relegation. Utd more of an even rivalry for me.

Maybe it’s just half a city experiencing wee man syndrome when they play their bigger, more successful Perthshire neighbours?

Dendocker is a big fucking unit so interesting to see how this goes. He also took a lot of risks on the ball for Brightons U23s, fwiw. 

Some day to make your debut though.

5 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

It’s weird as I don’t really see Dundee as much of a derby these days - they’re barely even in the same league and when they are there’s a big gulf in quality between ourselves as top six contenders and the Dees trying to fight relegation. Utd more of an even rivalry for me.

Maybe it’s just half a city experiencing wee man syndrome when they play their bigger, more successful Perthshire neighbours?

images (7) (23).jpeg

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

Is he left sided?

Played right sided from what I saw, and predominantly used his right foot, but didn't look uncomfortable using his left on the occasions it was forced upon him.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Any idea why Anderson isn’t starting?  He’s far more mobile and hard tackling than McGowan IMHO.

I thought he had a great game in the last meeting at Dens.

Anyway, the weather for this is absolutely rotten so who knows what effect that’ll have on the game. Might not suit our slick passing style if the ball gets bogged down in the water but Dundee might get on well going long and/or putting in crosses from deep as they obviously prefer to do.

FTD, COYS.

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Griffiths in the stand with a semi-automatic flare gun IMO. 

Screenshot_20211002-205113_Facebook.jpg

Dundee fans wonder why they don't score, then you see them setting up with 6 defenders in that starting line up, plus Byrne...

More worried about Cummings than Griffiths tbh, plus McMullan in this whether could cause issues with defenders struggling to keep their footing.

12 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Any idea why Anderson isn’t starting?  He’s far more mobile and hard tackling than McGowan IMHO.

One game Anderson is my favourite player then the next he's the worst on the pitch. I was screaming for him to be subbed against Sevco, then he produced the pass for the penalty. Then he got subbed.

If we can get a hypnotist to calm his mind down he'll be a great player. I always imagine his brain to be like the Hadron particle accelerator for some reason.