Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

11 minutes ago, Meesterrodriguez said:

Pip is a bit of a stoater name really. Short for Philip so probably a posh #perthshire c**t and exactly the reason I won’t move home. @tree house tamif I need a bit of 10/10 prop for my next family perty can I hit you up on here? The last lot of letham gear I got was gash.

Wait ... you wanted to avoid posh farmers so relocated to ...

Ayrshire?

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

47 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Wait ... you wanted to avoid posh farmers so relocated to ...

Ayrshire?

I didn’t say I wanted to avoid posh farmers I speculated that pip was posh. I won’t move home because I hate Perth and the best part of the people who live there 😁 it’s a shithole full of utter c***s.

44 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Was that you standing on newhouse road rolling a fag after the game on Saturday? 

I don't smoke so no.

Have to say I quite like the atmosphere Pip and his mates create, I like the drum etc. Better than the rustling of Werthers wrappers. Wouldn’t be trying to creep in with them of course, boasting about the wife getting ridden by a 3rd rate American actor.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Have to say I quite like the atmosphere Pip and his mates create, I like the drum etc. Better than the rustling of Werthers wrappers. Wouldn’t be trying to creep in with them of course, boasting about the wife getting ridden by a 3rd rate American actor.

Agree with this - FCU are decent.  These types of groups should be encouraged across Scotland as a way of getting attendances up. 

Edited by PSJ.84