Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

The same shorts and similar socks being permitted is a bit mental.

Not a pop at Dundee, as Celtic, Hibs and I think County amongst others have done it in recent years, but why the f**k is there not a rule that an away strip must be a completely different colour from a home one?!  

I get that they go for what will sell, but it defeats the purpose of the shirt.  Dundee know at the start of the season that either blue top is going to cause a clash with Saints, rangers and maybe some cup opponents.

Guest Wieghortsnut

We are fucking shite and we are going directly back down with mcpake or not. As much as people want to believe the fact is the squad is totally shite. Kerr is shite, mcgowan is shite, ashcroft can't defend worth a f**k, Byrne and mcghee are totally lost without sir Charles and dont get me started with the so called strikers we have. Mcpake is a diddy manager and he was a diddy player aswel 

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Dundee could just wear their European strip.

I've seen a clip of it, it's black and white.

Stripes?

7 minutes ago, Sainteepip said:

Hope @tree house tam aka the auld creep enjoyed our chant aimed at him. You were roundly laughed at last time you tried snide your way in with us. You’re old enough to be our grandad mate. Take your fake casual nonsense and leave us be.

Dundee hahahahahahahahahah. Them and their rancid fans are going right back where they belong

Whit?

Haha…you spent years sniffing about us despite being old enough to be our grandparents. Some twisted attempt to relieve your youth probably. You were called the auld creep for a reason 

Well done having the balls to call him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the time you turned up alone on the train and sat near us regaling us with tales of fights you’d been in decades ago? That creepy enough? Or the time you were telling two kids you could get as much cocaine as they wanted. 

That’s good enough for me. Always felt there was something about THT. He’s always creeping about our thread, trying to chummy up. Did he have a right boring c**t with him who was going on about giving folk a right hard rap in the pus by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk