Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

As easy as that. Absolutely strolled that until Dundee effectively went 5 up front and we struggled to understand their shape, but thats hardly a worry since we'll not face that type of situation regularly + we still created the best chances of the game despite it. Thankfully the galaxy brains in charge of their club even ended that threat by taking McCowan off their left, where he was killing us, to let McMullan roam about free. Genuinely a bit confused why he gets so much freedom, as he's not close to good enough to deserve it.

If Middleton puts his boots on the right feet he gets a goal and sets up Kane for a sitter. May misses and easy chance too, then Rooneys header off the line. Can't complain about attacking intent today, and it's now at the stage where you wonder about that RWB spot. Rooney seems to enjoy the space he gets deeper, and MOH is much better on a wing than central.

Christ, that was quite exceptionally bad. Memorably so as well, in a way that will probably defy alcohol. 

It was like watching the Perth WI getting stuck into an Anne Summers at times, so much so that I left early, which I rarely do. After having that nonsense completely f**k my Saturday afternoon though, there was clearly no point in letting it ruin the evening as well. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

One thing that has puzzled me over the years, is why does McDiarmid have so much red and yellow seats?

I think at the planning stage, it was thought this would make it easier to find your seat. The early tickets would have your block colour on them as well. 

It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers others. 

What hope have Dundee got with fans like theirs? Half arsed travelling support that left 3 men and their dug to watch 44 minutes of the second half.

Merge the two Dundee clubs and get one that actually means something.
If you had mcpake as your manager you'd be fucking off early aswell.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Good result clearly and a good performance up to the point that the job was done. 

Thought having two natural strikers made a big difference (and both played pretty well) and the first goal comes from a centre back stepping out, which has been missing this season. 

Other positives too, the end product from O'Halloran and Crawford's attacking drove before he was subbed. Ambrose continues to impress. 

Expected a lot more from Dundee. 

Have to agree with RG. It was cigars out until Dundee launched the kitchen sink after their consolation.

Any reason why Griffiths wasn’t involved?
Felt Dendoncker stepped in slowly as the game progressed, whereas Ambrose looked as slow as a week in the jail yet kept beating players when needed.

Also, that Dundee fan who kissed the steward when he was being removed will have some case of the fear tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c***s! We weren’t at it first half, played poorly, or weren’t allowed to play well. Sainties are a well oiled machine. No complaints.
Thought Sheridan made a difference and should start as part of 2 up front.
The ticketing system is excellent.
The big lad in front of the Ultras took his ribbing well!

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Have to agree with RG. It was cigars out until Dundee launched the kitchen sink after their consolation.

Any reason why Griffiths wasn’t involved?
Felt Dendoncker stepped in slowly as the game progressed, whereas Ambrose looked as slow as a week in the jail yet kept beating players when needed.

Also, that Dundee fan who kissed the steward when he was being removed will have some case of the fear tomorrow.

He picked up a knock in the lead up to the Rangers game and it's been bothering him ever since. Subbed off early against Rangers and was struggling this week again apparently.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I know the Dundee-StMirren thread turned into a shitfest but it was mentioned at the time. Most of they guys failed the last time they were in this division. You's trounced a piss poor Killie team over 2 games but to do it over 38 games and keep that intensity up to make up for the lack of ability is really tough. Especially without Adam. Confidence will be shot to bits soon if you's dont pick up a result.

I remember how angry they got at the suggestion that a draw was a bad result for St Mirren, but it really, really was.

I guess the playoffs do show up where some teams are not prepared for the step up.

However, If Mcpake was to go, who would they bring in? Cuptie didn’t exactly set the heather alight in the lower leagues. Adam isn’t someone who I think leader, considering he’s more concerned over speaking about the Old Firm on sportsound.

Dundee have made their bed and slowly realising they might need to lie in it soon.