Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Why would they? Of course it's a derby, probably the second biggest one north of the forth. The biggest is obviously us and Unitit but this isn't far behind.

Stop It And You GIF

Looks like we might be taking an all time low crowd to this one based on the ticketing system saying what's available. Oft. Didn't realise apathy had set in again quite so hard.

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like we might be taking an all time low crowd to this one based on the ticketing system saying what's available. Oft. Didn't realise apathy had set in again quite so hard.

I wouldn't be shocked if a sizeable amount considering going simply aren't aware that there's no PATG, but you may well be right.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

I wouldn't be shocked if a sizeable amount considering going simply aren't aware that there's no PATG, but you may well be right.

TBF United fans got PATG, but thats maybe because they sold out out their ticketed allocation, I suppose.

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF United fans got PATG, but thats maybe because they sold out out their ticketed allocation, I suppose.

We have been shockingly poor at advertising that there's no PATG this week, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few disgruntled folk make that journey only to realise once they get to McDiarmid.

No middle ground with Dundee fans,its either fucking yess or fucking shite.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I really, really don't like to say it but the dayglos are probably twice the size of the wee Dees. C'mon tae f**k you useless shower of c***s, do something about it.

Not for long, they're all dying of Covid on their thread.