Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

On 28/09/2021 at 05:11, Fifespud said:

We joke about it of course but this is genuinely the most boring thread I’ve ever read on P and B. Is this what years at the young farmers and at the Scottish Young Conservatives does to you? Random is clearly a strange lad, bit if a mummy’s boy, but it would appear he’s not the most boring Sainties contributor. Unbelievable Geoff.

St Yawnstone.

If I say it enough times it should stick. 

5 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Is Griffiths available for this match or is he injured after getting subbed in first half?

Seeing that he is going in front of a SFA hearing in a few weeks, if he isn't fit, he could be out for quite a while of the 5 game ban being mentioned is true.

Available.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Available.

Which means if played, he is guaranteed to score. Hope Saints fans give him pelters throuout the game. Nothing better than the panto bad guy, but hopefully it doesn't go any further than a bit of verbal back and forward.

If Griffiths reacts with the v's or something, Saints fans don't need to be cvnts and get all up tight about it.

Edited by Theyellowbox

Just now, Theyellowbox said:

Which means if played, he is guaranteed to score. Hope Saints fans give him pelters throuout the game. Nothing better than the panto bad guy, but hopefully it doesn't go any further than a bit of verbal back and forward.

If Griffiths reacts with the v's or something, Saints fans don't need to be cvnts and get all up tight about it.

He's definitely not "guaranteed" to score. If there was any clubs that were shitting themselves and bracing for an inevitable goal it would've been the dabs and Sevco but neither transpired. 

I packed the church in this week as that was proof there is no God. 

4 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Exactly.

If you give it out, take it back.  It's all part of the game.  There's bound to be some wee winey voiced snowflake that runs to the stewards or police though, filming themselves all the while so they can put it on social media later.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

He's definitely not "guaranteed" to score. If there was any clubs that were shitting themselves and bracing for an inevitable goal it would've been the dabs and Sevco but neither transpired. 

Dont worry it’s all building up for us to go on a long unbeaten run that puts us in the top 6 so Griffiths can score a late winner at ibrox that costs Rangers the title to probably Hibs.

Dundee fans are an incredibly sensitive lot.
[mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention] only ever posting to call me boring, and never seeing the irony, a real high point.
Gus' pie reviews were fun until a poor comment about some staff at Hamilton.
You are boring though.

I have had shites that are more interesting than you.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

He's definitely not "guaranteed" to score. 

You absolutely are.

Dundee creating chances and not scoring + Griffiths getting pelters from the warm up onwards = Griffiths sclaffing a winner with your only shot on target.

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You are boring though.

I have had shites that are more interesting than you.

I know that, you know that, everybody knows that. Quite why it needs said at this stage by multiple people, over multiple threads, is beyond me tbh.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

He's guaranteed to score against StMirren. His record against us is ridiculous. I'm sure he got a hat trick against us in his first start after returning from one of his previous spells out.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee creating chances and not scoring + Griffiths getting pelters from the warm up onwards = Griffiths sclaffing a winner with your only shot on target.

What do you think has happened in our last 4 games?..

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

We've won 2-0 in all of them.  

Would break our low scoring home run if that scoreline was to continue this week though; we haven't scored more than a single goal at home in the league since February 2020.  23 matches ago.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

We've won 2-0 in all of them.  

Would break our low scoring home run if that scoreline was to continue this week though; we haven't scored more than a single goal at home in the league since February 2020.  23 matches ago.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Dundee's last 4 games, due to this equation:

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Which has been the same in each of the last 4 games, and has so far led to zero goals regardless.

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

You've created lots of chances and not scored?

I'm meaning against us you'll have a game where you create nothing and then score. 

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Charlie Adam, as expected, ruled out for this one.

What the f**k was McPake's 'mind games' before the Derby all about if 3 weeks later he's still not available?

Trying to get United to prepare for him specifically I guess? An interesting gambit that definitely didn't work.

On 29/09/2021 at 11:28, Theyellowbox said:

We havnt scored in 5. Hopefully some c**t will score for us. Whether it be one of our players or an own goal am no caring.