Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Which Dee was suspended for a few weeks on here for homophobic/racist remarks?

They seem to have history, players and fans, I remember the wee female looking one who's dad I seen getting smashed thought it was alright to pump minors while overage, big gus did something,  canny mind what. That biggie c**t is as racist as his hero. NDD needs no explanation,  the boy's a complete sasij and Spud throws his season tickets out the pram so far it reaches Dens. Suppose they need to brighten their lives up somehow as their football teams dug meat.

Fucking on about Tam you melt.

Vague accusations along the line of "all Tams are p***ks, look at Courts and Cowan..." 

On yer way.

On 03/07/2013 at 19:29, craigkillie said:

P&B's Most Influential Posters - 1

And now for our winner...

1. Big Gus

A comfortable victory in the end for Big Gus, with the decisive factor being his thread about the best pies in the first division from a couple of years back. A number of posters said that he had influenced their pie buying routines in real life. He also brought Rebecca Black hit "Friday" to our attention courtesy of his "You Rage You Lose" thread, which produced lichtieforlife's famous paedophile moment. His posts in General Nonsense are always hilarious and unlike some he could never be accused of trying too hard.

Well done Gus.

On 03/07/2013 at 19:50, Big Gus said:

I doubt there's been any whooshing. While we've never broken out into full on e-bickering me and craigkillie have swapped barbs in the past so if he was going to pick a stooge to do a troll I doubt he'd chose me.

I'm very flattered. I don't post here nearly as much as I used to as work means I only get to a handful of Dundee games these days and away days are especially scarce. Barry deserves a nod because it was reading his blog that inspired me to to get back to doing some writing again and I think the combination of food and Scottish football and my shit comedy maybe appealed to the "everyman" more than his twisted tales set in a backdrop of deep Dundee folklore.

On some of the other "hits" I've had the Rebecca Black thing was memorable and some credit must go to Lichtie as you need someone to "play off" to make these threads funny and, while he might not have known much about it, he did that role well. I also enjoyed my "Deathrtap Dungeon" thread. That was a couple of evenings fun.

I never expected to get on this list as I don't feel I've been very influentual as such, I don't post here enough and under 3K posts in 6 years is testament to that I suppose. If it had been top 50 best posters I would have maybe hoped to have picked up a few votes but I'm not complaining. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and top work Craig on the thread which has been very entertaining.

On 03/07/2013 at 21:58, craigkillie said:

P&B's Most Influential Posters - 1

Of course it wasn't Big Gus - he's a #onepointer.

1. virginton

Who else could it have been? virginton is most definitely box-office. When he stops posting for a day, people start asking after him. When he went on holiday earlier this year, some people were on the verge of sending out a search party. When Morton lose a game and he doesn't post within 30 minutes of the match, people start asking where he is. Responsible for multiple hit catchphrases - most notably "^^^verge of tears", "swing and a miss" and the brand new "zero pointer", and some of them have found their way out of P&B and into "the real world". The reaction when people thought he wasn't getting number one sums up exactly why he is the real winner.

@Big Gus gets mentioned, this comes to mind 😂

9 hours ago, tree house tam said:

They seem to have history, players and fans, I remember the wee female looking one who's dad I seen getting smashed thought it was alright to pump minors while overage, big gus did something,  canny mind what. That biggie c**t is as racist as his hero. NDD needs no explanation,  the boy's a complete sasij and Spud throws his season tickets out the pram so far it reaches Dens. Suppose they need to

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

@Big Gus gets mentioned, this comes to mind 😂

Suppose it's better than being 50,000 posts deep into "nobody cares" territory... 

Just now, Big Gus said:

Suppose it's better than being 50,000 posts deep into "nobody cares" territory... 

That's no way to talk about your pie reviews blog, I'm sure one or two folk found it interesting.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

They seem to have history, players and fans, I remember the wee female looking one who's dad I seen getting smashed thought it was alright to pump minors while overage, big gus did something,  canny mind what. That biggie c**t is as racist as his hero. NDD needs no explanation,  the boy's a complete sasij and Spud throws his season tickets out the pram so far it reaches Dens. Suppose they need to brighten their lives up somehow as their football teams dug meat.

The Morrissey Pub GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That's no way to talk about your pie reviews blog, I'm sure one or two folk found it interesting.

BG’s pie reviews were almost universally loved on here. In a long list of stupid and attempted attention grabbing posts you’ve made, that’s just about poorest.
Witty, original and well observed, everything your posts aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pie Reviews were indeed highly popular. The Craigkillie countdown was watch from behind the couch stuff, but funny [emoji23] I'm sure even Gus regrets the Mumsnet saga. Randomguy however has literally posted nothing of any interest here in years, probably at all. A monumental bore.

Dundee fans are an incredibly sensitive lot.

@Day of the Lords only ever posting to call me boring, and never seeing the irony, a real high point.

Gus' pie reviews were fun until a poor comment about some staff at Hamilton.

Dundee fans are an incredibly sensitive lot.
[mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention] only ever posting to call me boring, and never seeing the irony, a real high point.
Gus' pie reviews were fun until a poor comment about some staff at Hamilton.

"Sensitive" [emoji23]

You are boring. It's a fact. I doubt there's a single user of this site that finds your constant drivel interesting. Also re the Pie Thread, even after he posted that, no one really said anything about it. There was however much revisionism after mumsnet-gate.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

You are boring. It's a fact. I doubt there's a single user of this site that finds your constant drivel interesting.

I'm well aware of that m8, don't think I've ever contested that or claimed differently.

The fact you think posting it multiple times on multiple threads isnt boring and is interesting is the bit I'm saying is ironic.

Sounds like MacPherson, Davidson, and Bryson, are all back in contention for this, which is a positive.

But if midfield relief anyway.
Just need Gordon back after the break and we’re laughing.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like MacPherson, Davidson, and Bryson, are all back in contention for this, which is a positive.

If they play they will be rusty. I'd maybe risk MacPherson, the other 2 will be on the bench at best. I'd like to see Gilmour and McPherson sitting with any choice of 3 ahead of them. Craig on the bench.