Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

I remember us winning 1-0 in Perth when Thomas Konrad was outstanding in defence.  We stole the game that day.  Funnily enough, Sweeney reminds me of Konrad a wee bit.  Running into Konrad was like running into a brick wall, he was as hard as nails and Sweeney is similar and a lot taller.  Hopefully he has another good game if he plays.  He was very good against Rangers.

Guest Wieghortsnut
6 minutes ago, mev said:

I remember us winning 1-0 in Perth when Thomas Konrad was outstanding in defence.  We stole the game that day.  Funnily enough, Sweeney reminds me of Konrad a wee bit.  Running into Konrad was like running into a brick wall, he was as hard as nails and Sweeney is similar and a lot taller.  Hopefully he has another good game if he plays.  He was very good against Rangers.

I was at a wedding that day and ill be at a wedding on Saturday, coincidence 

4 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

Is Adam a player coach or anything or just purely a player?

Always feel these kind of players who have been away and chalked up bags of experience will have loads to pass onto the younger players.

Have you heard him talk?! He can barely string a coherent sentence together.  Would be a very Dundee thing to do to appoint him as McPake's successor.

IMG_1261.thumb.JPG.8b9a627352530499bc66e0c6a6cc446b.JPG

Sloth from the Goonies

IMG_1260.JPG.64f5855f056a6d6dc04de7d4024163bc.JPG

Dundee central midfielder Charlie Adam

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Have you heard him talk?! He can barely string a coherent sentence together.  Would be a very Dundee thing to do to appoint him as McPake's successor.

Sloth from the Goonies

That's it for me, will be back when we pump these Tories.

Bailing Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Thank you.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Sloth from the Goonies

Ehh, he should, ehh, take lessons from, ehh, Callum Davidson, ehh, in how to become an, ehh, articulate orator, ehh, IMO, ehh. 

We joke about it of course but this is genuinely the most boring thread I’ve ever read on P and B. Is this what years at the young farmers and at the Scottish Young Conservatives does to you? Random is clearly a strange lad, bit if a mummy’s boy, but it would appear he’s not the most boring Sainties contributor. Unbelievable Geoff.

We joke about it of course but this is genuinely the most boring thread I’ve ever read on P and B. Is this what years at the young farmers and at the Scottish Young Conservatives does to you? Random is clearly a strange lad, bit if a mummy’s boy, but it would appear he’s not the most boring Sainties contributor. Unbelievable Geoff.

Makes a change from you posting homophobic comments to be fair.

6 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I’ll take your good money. No matter what happens this season McPake won’t be sacked and I’m not against it (unles things were to go completely tits up). Still think we’ll be fine.

McPake won't last the season. He's being found out as a manager. I'd gladly see him stay for the season and take you down, but surely the yanks would need to get shot if you are facing relegation?

Bring back Bomber Brown if you did sack him. Him dealing with Griffiths would be comedy gold. 

6 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

McPake won't last the season. He's being found out as a manager. I'd gladly see him stay for the season and take you down, but surely the yanks would need to get shot if you are facing relegation?

Bring back Bomber Brown if you did sack him. Him dealing with Griffiths would be comedy gold. 

Each of McPake's seasons have been slow starts with a stronger second half of the season. The difference is this season that the performances are decent enough and we're creating chances but we just can't stick it in the net. 

Our season starts on Saturday. 

8 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

@tree house tam have a word with your boys ffs

Any c**t that calls themselves a Saintee is not my boy tbf so that rules out a fair few.

For what it is worth we were down near the bottom till around November/December last season and it worked out fine. I don't think Dundee will relegated this season,  it'll be close but I'm not so sure it'll happen. What I do know is Dundee will not have a better chance to beat Saints than they do atm, whichever way it goes I wouldn't be worried if I was on the losing side, it's still mushy season ffs.

Which Dee was suspended for a few weeks on here for homophobic/racist remarks?

They seem to have history, players and fans, I remember the wee female looking one who's dad I seen getting smashed thought it was alright to pump minors while overage, big gus did something,  canny mind what. That biggie c**t is as racist as his hero. NDD needs no explanation,  the boy's a complete sasij and Spud throws his season tickets out the pram so far it reaches Dens. Suppose they need to brighten their lives up somehow as their football teams dug meat.

37 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Which Dee was suspended for a few weeks on here for homophobic/racist remarks?

They seem to have history, players and fans, I remember the wee female looking one who's dad I seen getting smashed thought it was alright to pump minors while overage, big gus did something,  canny mind what. That biggie c**t is as racist as his hero. NDD needs no explanation,  the boy's a complete sasij and Spud throws his season tickets out the pram so far it reaches Dens. Suppose they need to brighten their lives up somehow as their football teams dug meat.

They also dream up schemes to defraud each other.

I’ll retract on the basis that you’ve clearly deleted your post from the St. Johnstone thread.

Which post are you on about? I’ve NEVER posted anything homophobic, never. I think you’re maybe getting confused because a Hamilton fan got banned, on a Sainties/Hamilton thread for making homophobic remarks TOWARDS me. Call me anything you want but do not construe me to be a homophobe.
Admit you’ve got it wrong, no whatsboutery, and we’ll move on.

Which post are you on about? I’ve NEVER posted anything homophobic, never. I think you’re maybe getting confused because a Hamilton fan got banned, on a Sainties/Hamilton thread for making homophobic remarks TOWARDS me. Call me anything you want but do not construe me to be a homophobe.
Admit you’ve got it wrong, no whatsboutery, and we’ll move on.

Put my hand up fifespud. Got you mixed up with another poster on our thread. Comment retracted.