Tractor Shaggers vs. Deelightful Dees, Saturday October 2nd.

What seems like our first choice back three will probably all be out for this. Brown/Gordon injured, and McCart suspended.

Potentially missing Davidson, MacPherson and Bryson on top of that too.

Some effort if we can win this game despite all that.

Charlie Adam should be back so we should start looking like a team again. Based on the fact St Johnstone have their whole back line out if what Lovejoy above says (he's a known waffler these days so can never be sure) then I predict a promising 0-0 draw.

I'd go back to our 4-3-3 with Adam back. Few important players have to play though:

Legzdins

Kerr
Ashcroft
Sweeney
Marshall

Byrne (with McGowan to come on in place dependent on how the game is going)
Adam
McGhee (with Anderson to come on in place dependent on how the game is going)

McMullan
McCowan

Griffiths (with Cummings to come on if a change of shape is required but not to replace Griff)

McGowan can only come on as a CM. Put him at LW and we become too predictable and the formation is fucked. We need natural width and players that are willing to run at the wing-backs.

If Adam is not available, the formation is fucked.

If McMullan or McCowan aren't available for whatever reason, then the formation is fucked.

Ideal world, if we can get the above on the pitch then I see us 'clicking'.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What seems like our first choice back three will probably all be out for this. Brown/Gordon injured, and McCart suspended.

Potentially missing Davidson, MacPherson and Bryson on top of that too.

Some effort if we can win this game despite all that.

Can Rooney go ahead and f**k off as well? Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd go back to our 4-3-3 with Adam back. Few important players have to play though:

Legzdins

Kerr
Ashcroft
Sweeney
Marshall

Byrne (with McGowan to come on in place dependent on how the game is going)
Adam
McGhee (with Anderson to come on in place dependent on how the game is going)

McMullan
McCowan

Griffiths (with Cummings to come on if a change of shape is required but not to replace Griff)

McGowan can only come on as a CM. Put him at LW and we become too predictable and the formation is fucked. We need natural width and players that are willing to run at the wing-backs.

If Adam is not available, the formation is fucked.

If McMullan or McCowan aren't available for whatever reason, then the formation is fucked.

Ideal world, if we can get the above on the pitch then I see us 'clicking'.

I honestly don't think Adam will be quite ready for this. Even if he's 90% fit I reckon they'll sit him out so he gets the international break to recover fully rather than risk aggravating it. 

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Oh great, a thread where 95% of the posts will be from one poster banging on about how Leigh Griffiths is worse than ISIS. 

By the looks of it 95% of the posts will be Dundee fans talking about me while I sit back and enjoy the show, tbh.

15 minutes ago, Ric said:

The best bet is not on either one of these teams, but on the absolute certainty some Dundee fan(s) will sneak in a smoke bomb.

Sadly, inevitable. 

I hope they're recognised and reported to the correct authorities like any half decent support base would do and not allowed to potentially burn Muirton to the ground. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Sadly, inevitable. 

I hope they're recognised and reported to the correct authorities like any half decent support base would do and not allowed to potentially burn Muirton to the ground. 

Joking aside, I agree with you, I think it's inevitable. I just can't see past the mentality of one of the younger lads seeing a smoke bomb thrown onto McDairmid as "evening up the score".

In 2 minds whether to go. If you survive the death trap car park (twice) some cunto is then trying to take you out with a bazooka.

The Legend, McMullan, Ashcroft, Sweeney, Fontaine, Marshall, Byrne, McGhee, Anderson, Griffiths and Cummings.

Attack, attack, attack.

Just now, Fifespud said:

In 2 minds whether to go. If you survive the death trap car park (twice) some cunto is then trying to take you out with a bazooka.

The Legend, McMullan, Ashcroft, Sweeney, Fontaine, Marshall, Byrne, McGhee, Anderson, Griffiths and Cummings.

Attack, attack, attack.

Tesco car park is where it's at.