Any Scores Today? 25/09

2 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

What is farcical is that this tournament allows club lines people rather than official assistants.

It's not just this tournament - it will be every tournament where the home club is below Tier 6 (and possibly Tier 7 when the conferences are done away with). It's always been this way. Not enough referees to go around.

41 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

On what basis. Sets a dangerous precedent going forward

On the basis that the behaviour of players and officials led the referee to fear for the safety of himself, players and officials. If that happens the two teams who both look culpable from the scenes have to be punished. If not then anything goes if “people” don’t like the way things are going that is a dangerous precedent. 

Feel free to make an argument for them both or one of them to stay in the cup. This forum is for discussion 

Edited by Lurcer

24 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

On the basis that the behaviour of players and officials led the referee to fear for the safety of himself, players and officials. If that happens the two teams who both look culpable from the scenes have to be punished. If not then anything goes if “people” don’t like the way things are going that is a dangerous precedent. 

Feel free to make an argument for them both or one of them to stay in the cup. This forum is for discussion 

Yep-I think that the easiest decision for the SJFA here is to put both clubs out as there is no way even with video evidence they will spend time working out who did what first and to whom with a view to establishing who behaved the worst!

32 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Yep-I think that the easiest decision for the SJFA here is to put both clubs out as there is no way even with video evidence they will spend time working out who did what first and to whom with a view to establishing who behaved the worst!

Mickey Mouse tournament that needs put to sleep.

It’s just another West Cup(with some missing) a few tayside clubs and North diddies.It’s hardly a national competition now.

3 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

It’s just another West Cup(with some missing) a few tayside clubs and North diddies.It’s hardly a national competition now.

Your team aren't in it, there is no history of winning it, I get that but alongside the junior diddies and cup comments, it just taints your club with obnoxious and arrogant vibes. 

Have a day off, it screams ignorance to celebrate the Bankies being back after all these years but slag off and put down those who celebrate what is important to them.   

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Your team aren't in it, there is no history of winning it, I get that but alongside the junior diddies and cup comments, it just taints your club with obnoxious and arrogant vibes. 

Have a day off, it screams ignorance to celebrate the Bankies being back after all these years but slag off and put down those who celebrate what is important to them.   

no point in engaging with the boring b*****d. 

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

no point in engaging with the boring b*****d. 

Your right pal but not a day goes by I don't hear something negative about Clydebank and it relates to the few rather than the many. I know I'm not alone in being a bit fed up with anti-junior everything that is constantly spewed out by the same few, who seem to enjoy empty grave dancing.

When it comes to final it will be a great day, televised and well attended regardless who makes it. I'd hazard a guess there will be a few of those not in it will be jealous as hell that afternoon and those who dismiss it will go shopping or do the garden.  

57 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

image.thumb.png.ffa526d483dc9949c16d2471de53ff41.png

The only reference to a game being abandoned - this just mentions spectators. They could order a replay at a neutral ground with floodlights midweek.

There were home supporters who came on to the park and got involved in the brawl 

57 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

What does that say for the Strathclyde Demolition Cup?

46 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

It’s not claiming to be a national competition which the Junior Cup certainly isn’t.

Your user name should be Bankie Juniors,   East Stirlingshire Clydebank, Clydebank Seniors, Airdrie, Clydebank Juniors, Clydebank Alive(again) You have had more rejuvenation’s than Cliff Richards. 

50 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

It’s not claiming to be a national competition which the Junior Cup certainly isn’t.

I think the junior cup should absolutely go on, great for those who want to retain that membership and more power to them. But it shouldnt be taking up saturday fixtures when its the 3rd/4th cup in terms of precedence and theres no way premier league games or whatever should be left without assistants for that cup (or indeed the demolition cup etc too?). 

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

when its the 3rd/4th cup in terms of precedence and theres no way premier league games or whatever should be left without assistants for that cup (or indeed the demolition cup etc too?). 

To you, imo its above the Killie pie cup and the demolition derby. Junior Final may have a big attendance. perhaps more than both those cup finals combined... also may have much more marketing value in being televised.

Edited by Killiepiyo