Faroe Islands v Scotland

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
England.
That's the association going on here.  Don't pretend it escapes you.

I took it as an attack on, well, Prince Andrew and the Royal Family in general. He's as much our Prince as he is England's and Wales' and a dozen other places.

its like Doctor Who and James Bond. Andrew is my Prince - the one I grew up with. 

Edited by KingRocketman II

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

No, it's their victims who should not be seen as ripe for humorous exploitation.

That's what I used to read on here anyway.

Doesn't apply when it's done in the name of Scotland apparently though, so that's ok.

Who are the victims in this case? in fact never mind. Am off to watch the build up and you enjoy your hand-wringing. 

11 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

You would have picked Fraser ? 

Sure I've read in the league game time this season he has picked up 54 minutes ( may be wrong). Me personally I wouldn't have. Or dropped McGregor but here we are.

Dosnt matter . Let's get into them and take the 3 points 🙂

Yup. Would’ve been content with McGregor instead of McTominay and Patterson instead of Fraser, but this was the team I picked t’other day, so feel free to blame me when we lose 🤪

1 minute ago, KingRocketman II said:

Faroes ranked only about 30 places behind Israel. Going by previous posts, there is no way we should be thinking we will win this. That would be sheer arrogance.

If we win that would be expected - but if we draw or lose, then that would also be expected. 

Tbh, arrogant or not, the Faroes with a population of 50K that’s like suggesting a full strength Scotland team shouldn’t expect to win a game against players selected only from Perth or Kirkcaldy etc.

It’s never a given to win any game, but it would be a disappointment, merging on embarrassment to lose this one.

2 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Tbh, arrogant or not, the Faroes with a population of 50K that’s like suggesting a full strength Scotland team shouldn’t expect to win a game against players selected only from Perth or Kirkcaldy etc.

It’s never a given to win any game, but it would be a disappointment, merging on embarrassment to lose this one.

Remember ..... not so long ago it took us until the 97th minute to beat Leichtenstein in a qualifier and its got a population less than Dumfries ......

2 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Like a Perth team in a city of 50,000 getting an away draw against a side from Istanbul, a city of 15 million?