Faroe Islands v Scotland

33 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

paedos. And it needs to stop. Another marginalised group getting the brunt of abuse and snide comments. 

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're a unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, you're a fence vole, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

46 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

McTominay literally plays that role for Man Utd nearly every week. He’s more than capable of doing it if he’s instructed to play that way.

Gilmour is a deep-lying playmaker and McGinn only plays as far forward for us as he’d does as that’s what he’s told to do.

This trio will be our midfield of choice for years to come.

I'd hope Gauld would get a game soon if we need to be more attacking.

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Anyone know where I can get a decent stream for this because f**k Sky.

Scotland will stroll this.  I'm going to watch Hungary horsing England instead.

Mainly because I don't have Sky Sports.

Crocker isn't as insufferable with Ally McCoist. It shows you what a genuinely enthusiastic pundit can do.

It also shows Ally McCoist isn't a miracle worker though as it doesn't completely stop Crocker coming across as a c**t.

26 minutes ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Tbh, arrogant or not, the Faroes with a population of 50K that’s like suggesting a full strength Scotland team shouldn’t expect to win a game against players selected only from Perth or Kirkcaldy etc.

It’s never a given to win any game, but it would be a disappointment, merging on embarrassment to lose this one.

I wouldn't take anything for granted against Fife's finest.  They're wee but they're wiry. 

35 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Faroes ranked only about 30 places behind Israel. Going by previous posts, there is no way we should be thinking we will win this. That would be sheer arrogance.

If we win that would be expected - but if we draw or lose, then that would also be expected. 

for the avoidance of any further doubt here, I am having a light hearted jibe at a "popular" poster and their comments ahead of the Israel game. 

14 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Was 2-0 Austria and 1-0 Denmark so I'd expect it to be a bit tense tonight.

Early goal would be huge.

Yeah, but those are the big games for them, the big team they target because they've beaten them before, and their oppressors. Like us against France a few years ago, and England.

7-0 win Scotland. McGinn (6), Dykes (missed pen scored rebound).