Faroe Islands v Scotland

1 hour ago, saint pogo said:

Might sound like sacrilege but I’d be swapping MGinn for Turnbull tonight and then Christie in for Adams. 
This is for playing the Faroes mind so think their trickery around a full box and old club connection would work in our favour

I think the Faroes will be approaching this in their usual manner, at home to a better placed side. They will have done their homework, but that won't extend to Scottish mind games. 

I would expect Clarke to have done his homework on the Faroes, but wouldn't expect his approach to involve mind games. 

20 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Unsure of his form this season but Would be tempted to start Fraser off Dykes. It’s worked before and would be likely to work the right hand side more to help out Patterson.

Maybe

6 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I think the Faroes will be approaching this in their usual manner, at home to a better placed side. They will have done their homework, but that won't extend to Scottish mind games. 

I would expect Clarke to have done his homework on the Faroes, but wouldn't expect his approach to involve mind games. 

I’ll sort out my grammar and punctuation for you next time so you don’t misinterpret 😬

Watched it last wknd. Hated seeing it and don’t agree with it but they had a point. It was probably the most eco of anything on the show.

It wasn't the fact they were eating whales that disgusted me (or I'd be a hypocrite) it was more the way in which they did it.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Always a relief to see the team announced.

Even if it's baffling, it at least stops posters telling us what they'd pick.

Does it not lead to a flood of people saying “I wouldn’t have picked that team”

There’s at least one numpty (on another thread) who has already declared that midfield 3 can’t work.

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

Does it not lead to a flood of people saying “I wouldn’t have picked that team”

There’s at least one numpty (on another thread) who has already declared that midfield 3 can’t work.

3 EPL midfielders playing in their natural positions won't work??? :1eye

Team is fine. Although I am prepared for Christie to put half a dozen balls into the sea