Faroe Islands v Scotland

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Only takes two yellows to get a suspension so anyone who’s had a yellow except Hanley is one away.

Christie, Dykes, O’Donnell, Hendry, Nisbet, Adams, McGinn, Robertson, Gilmour and Patterson.

Worth resting anyone for the Moldova game then? 

Win away to the Faroes and Moldova and we’re in the playoffs. Israel and Austria can’t catch us.

Reload with the same team, except Hanley for McTominay and push Hendry out one. 

Put them to the sword.

22 minutes ago, G51 said:

Win away to the Faroes and Moldova and we’re in the playoffs. Israel and Austria can’t catch us.

Reload with the same team, except Hanley for McTominay and push Hendry out one. 

Put them to the sword.

Hanley must start.

McTominay in midfield.

Dykes up front on his own.

Given it’s only a double header this time there’s no real need for wholesale changes. Hanley to come back in for either Hendry or McTominay (with Hendry then going to RCB) is the only change we should make.

If we can get a couple ahead you can then give a few fringe players like Ferguson, Nisbet & Turnbull some minutes.

Interesting to read the lack of faith in Adams after tonight.
I think he showed up pretty well I'm the highlights - usual great touch and pace but a bit blunt in terms of really hurting the Israelis.
Dykes on the other hand was both horrific and brilliant, and maybe that's the difference - i.e. he sticks out a lot more?

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I think he showed up pretty well I'm the highlights - usual great touch and pace but a bit blunt in terms of really hurting the Israelis.
Dykes on the other hand was both horrific and brilliant, and maybe that's the difference - i.e. he sticks out a lot more?

Just a bit off it tonight for me. Will have his time, clearly a very good footballer. 

1 minute ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

The players put a lot into the game yesterday so I think he should be looking at resting half the team. Bring in 4 different players anyway. 

Christie for Adams 

And you either bring Mctominay into midfield and Hanley into defence and sacrifice whatever midfielder. Or just go same again with just the one change. They have momentum so let's keep going.

Let's not drop McGinn 🙂

8 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Strange. Certainly at the game I thought Adams was shite. 

17 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Christie for Adams 

And you either bring Mctominay into midfield and Hanley into defence and sacrifice whatever midfielder. Or just go same again with just the one change. They have momentum so let's keep going.

Let's not drop McGinn 🙂

Exactly. We are creating a settled team. The more games we keep them together the better. A couple of tweeks is fine, but wholesale changes would be counterproductive and potentially suicide against a Faroes that are far better than they are credited with.

Goals have been a big issue up until last night, so let's add more to the tally. McGinn is only 2 goals away from being in our top 10 goalscorers of all time! Dykes is on a scoring streak, so we definitely want to keep that going as well. 

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

If Adams and Gilmour are injured then bring in Christie and Hanley. Other than that, we don't need to change anything.

So you wouldn’t bring Hanley back in regardless?!? Go back to your bed to sleep it off m9.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge