Annan Vs Edinburgh City

THE Big match of the weekend! (Well it is for Annan and Edinburgh city fans)

Annan have been in good form this season and play an Edinburgh City team finally finding a way to win games after a slow start.

Too close to call for me so I'll predict 1 goal each.

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

THE Big match of the weekend! (Well it is for Annan and Edinburgh city fans)

Annan have been in good form this season and play an Edinburgh City team finally finding a way to win games after a slow start.

Too close to call for me so I'll predict 1 goal each.

Agree this is a big game for both clubs. 
Should be a close game. 
I’ll go for a 2-1 win for Annan ⚫🟠

Schwake to perform miracles and City to shitfest a 1-0 like the Stranraer game.
Either that or a thrashing. The first time I went to Galabank the score was Annan 7 City 4. A repeat of that would be interesting...
Vaguely remember that Tam, back in the EofS days with the 1.30 winter kick offs.
Would be happy to see Annan win at home for a change. Not bothered by how many!! [emoji16]

Well, that was unexpected.

Team played well today, scored three nice goals and Robbo got one which is reward for all the running and scrapping he does each week.

I wonder if it would have been a different story if that Annan shot hadn't hit the bar at 1-0 and it was slightly torrid after Annan's goal (I did have visions of another 7-4!). Schwake again impressed with some good saves and general handling of the ball.

The home side are one of the better teams City have played this season but it seems in this League, outside of Kelty, any team on their day can beat any other team. It was City's day today and it might be Annan's next week (they're playing Kelty)...

Agree 100 % Tam - first half Annan were so lethargic.Robertson typified the City vigour & enthusiasm & they got their just rewards.

2nd half Annan did far better as they always do after Peter Murphy's analysis.

But why  cannot Annan change things in any first half when things are going against them ?

Nothing from the sidelines and nobody on the pitch steps up to the mark.Just my observation.

Agree Philosopher we had the same problems as last home game. Always knew City were decent and they always bother us!
Kept in game early doors by some decent saves from keeper who looked good whole game.

Number 26 Robertson best player on field by a country mile,very impressive.!