Hibernian vs St Johnstone, Sunday 26 September, 2021

4 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Shabby is having a meltdown , you see how much it means to him.

Quite arrogant are some of these fermers. Thought they just had to turn-up.

He's running @kingjoey close for meltdown of the day. 

Edited by Crawford Bridge

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Quite arrogant are some of these fermers. Thought they just had to turn-up.

Have to admit. I used to think that St Johnstone fans were just big fat jolly Perthshire Tory farmers, but some of the chat on this thread makes me wonder if they're not actually that jolly.

1 minute ago, The Other Foot said:

Have to admit. I used to think that St Johnstone fans were just big fat jolly Perthshire Tory farmers, but some of the chat on this thread makes me wonder if they're not actually that jolly.

Brexit has fucked them. Their crops are rotting away without the foreign workforce that usually harvest them.

39 minutes ago, Radford said:

We'll be stronger when Gordon returns and I think MacPherson will come in for Crawford but we haven't got the right balance up front yet.

We didn't score tonnes of goals last season but did create chances, that has kind of dried up this term.

The centre backs not stepping out at all is making us easier to play against too.

Been waiting to give him a wee bit of time and appreciated a decent goal at dens, but I've been utterly unconvinced so far with Ali Crawford. Absolutely no physical presence at all and doesn't seem to have clicked yet. 

Just back so not seen the penalty (had no idea what was happening from the away end) or the sending off, but other than that there wasn't much in it for me. We still look like a team that's settling new players in. A lot of 6/10's out there for us today. Good to see the plan to put Ross off signing McCart in effect.

Bit concerned that E2 remains a phantom. Obviously not impressing in training.

See you lot in the Skol Cup final.