Rangers v Hibernian SF

Lyle Lanley

That was glorious. Great credit to all the fellow Hibees that made the trip. From the start to the finish I didn't hear one negative word about the team from those around me. We made a hella of a noise for 6000🤣. Even when they got their goal I wasn't worrried, we actually finished the half the stronger team and no capitulation was evident. 2016 has a lot to do with that. I heard that twat Richard Gordon on the radio suggesting at 3-1 he feared we would crumble but we're no Aberdeen. When they took off Aribo I knew we were going to see it out comfortably, he was the only one who was causing us problems. For the bantz I would have quite liked them sneaking a goal in the last minute for another 3-2 but they couldn't even do that. The highlight for me was the hordes streaming out the stadium as we belted out 'There's only one Steven Gerard'

Hopefully the youngster has been a busy boy on twitter today.

At 5 years old, he is certainly on a level intellectual playing field with grown men who literally scrambled to find something orange to wear once they had the thinnest veneer of an excuse......
Who are you kidding their entire wardrobe is old Rangers tops and orange attire.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Absolutely no shock there. Fucking scumbags and cowards throw stuff on the pitch.

Just to be clear - we have our fair share of fucking morons as well - its how this will be dealt with by the media that is piquing my interest.

39 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

Do you know what the bigger issue is - police horses shitting everywhere. 

On another note, I wasn’t a fan of big Porteous before Sunday but I must say he’s really grown on me.