Rangers v Hibernian SF

Lyle Lanley

This is one example of why I happily, openly admit I fucking hate Sevco and the vast majority of their followers. Absolute fucking pond life, with fragile egos and let their low self esteem show them up.
Bullies and cowards the fucking lot of them.

Bullying a 5 year old boy. Mutants. 

Hopefully the youngster has been a busy boy on twitter today.

At 5 years old, he is certainly on a level intellectual playing field with grown men who literally scrambled to find something orange to wear once they had the thinnest veneer of an excuse......

Shite. First half capitulation is unforgivable. Conceding a goal from every shot against you is criminal. Got stuck outside Hampden for an hour. Got a drink spilled on me back in the pub after and then my chippy was rank. A day to forget.

Shite. First half capitulation is unforgivable. Conceding a goal from every shot against you is criminal. Got stuck outside Hampden for an hour. Got a drink spilled on me back in the pub after and then my chippy was rank. A day to forget.
Bit of domestic abuse to cheer yourself up, then.?

16 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
48 minutes ago, AJF said:

Bit of domestic abuse to cheer yourself up, then.?

Nah, she'd have floored me easily last night. Not worth attempting in my state.

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

Conor Goldson worried the rangers team have 'lost a little bit of hunger'. Bob Geldof might not have needed Live Aid he could have just awarded Africa the SPFL title. 

Well tonight thank god it’s them, instead of you. 

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Salt n Sauce, or some heathen brew?

On 24/09/2021 at 12:06, Les Cabbage said:

At least we didn’t draw St Johnstone.

Honestly this was probably my preferred draw, as above we’d have fucking lost to St Johnstone again, Celtic we’ve played at Hampden a few times recently and always been papped, the only pro of that would have been it would have probably been the Saturday. Rangers aren’t playing well at the moment and Gerrards Hampden record is appalling, not saying we’ll win but we have a chance.

The inevitability’s:

Rangers to get battered regardless of the result.

A Daily Record headline condemning Hibs fans behaviour.

Lots of people with 72 and 1690 in their twitter handles losing their shit about something.

A fucking pish kick off time, fully expecting Sunday 12:30

An absolute festival of hatred, and I for one cannot wait.

Pretty much all of this came to fruition except the kick off time which was actually alright.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

They were using you as a coffee table weren’t they?