Rangers v Hibernian SF

Lyle Lanley

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

"It's only a game lads...lads, lads!"

There was one particularly chubby gammon in the upper behind us who had to be restrained by his pals from..............no really sure what, actually - a short fatal flight?............but he was definitely going to "have" a fair few of us, apparently.

I would like to say he was crying, but tbqhw I couldnt see through my tears of laughter........

Its always amusing to dump this mob at Hampden, but possibly sweeter when they were doing this "wear orange for Holland, not because of Lodges" shite. 

On Rangers in general, I am not sure what the teaboy was doing taking off Aribo - he was excellent, and their main threat and - the odd scare aside, when he left the park, so did their chance of getting the game back. V odd unless he was injured?

@G51 Just think, GVB would have had his “all he has to beat is an obese Aussie with no squad depth” moment really auickly if….

an averagely built Scot with no squad depth hadn’t ripped the pish :lol: 

Ange already more successful than Gerrard in their respective first seasons. :thumsup2

Rangers are shite. Cup allergic shite. Serial losers in fact.

Well done Hibs

Bullying a 5 year old boy. Mutants. 

A perfect summary of the venal nature of the Rangers support. There's a level of hate and bitterness with them that goes well beyond that of other football fans. Perhaps it's anger at their own lowly place in society, who knows. If nothing else at least Rangers provide a useful herding pen for life's losers.

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
48 minutes ago, sergie said:
Bullying a 5 year old boy. Mutants. 

A perfect summary of the venal nature of the Rangers support. There's a level of hate and bitterness with them that goes well beyond that of other football fans. Perhaps it's anger at their own lowly place in society, who knows. If nothing else at least Rangers provide a useful herding pen for life's losers.

They truly are an underclass.