Rangers v Hibernian SF

Lyle Lanley

Got to give credit to Hibs, they came out with the right game plan and had the tactical advantage over Rangers all game. If it wasn’t for Ryan Porteous, I doubt Rangers would have scored.
Rangers looked like a side prepared by a B team coach. Some of the craziest substitutions I’ve ever seen. 
Gerard would have made no difference, history tells us.

Though I do agree the subs were odd. Aribo was probably your biggest threat and Jack ain't a player to throw on when you're chasing a game even when he's not been out 30 odd games.

Kent was shite tough, he was lucky he lasted 60. That Tavernier and Morelos finished the game was amusing. Worst 2 players on the park.

Sakala is an imposter of a football player. How he gets in ahead of Hagi, one of your best players, is bizarre. Must be dynamite in training.

16 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Going to be hilarious when Celtic win the league and the champions League money that comes with it, consigning Rangers 3 to another start again in the Lowland League. emoji1787.png

All that money Gerard spunked to win what is now 1 in 10.

Why would they get in the Lowland League? West of Scotland Div 4 with Campbeltown and Harthill.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson