New City in Scotland

New Scottish Jubilee City  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

My friend from Corby has pointed out that it’s Scottish, bigger than Paisley and further from any Scottish city than Inverness so should be up fo consideration 

It's also got a Tory MP so may get Douglas Ross's vote to boost his numbers.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-58665700

It's coming home lads. £4 for a pint and thousands of tourists coming to shop in our charity shop and bookies filled high street incoming.

I love how half hearted it all sounds.  We'll stick in a bid so long as we don't really have to do anything.

18 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

A new city should be built that dwarfs both Edinburgh and Glasgow. It should be built on the east coast and have a harbour port that has direct access to Europe. It should be built between Falkirk and Stirling with both these places becoming part of the new city. It should be a proper city with skyscrapers and all that stuff. The population should be made up mainly of immigrants.A mega city with 10,000,000 new inhabitants coming to Scotland. 

If that's a choice I'll take that. 

On board with a brand new city but i think it should be perched on an island with underwater suburbs. Shortlist of Rockall, The Shiants or Bass Rock for me. Probably Rockall just to irritate Ireland.