Jump to content

Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens


The_Kincardine

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's a reminder of my post on Saturday:  A NatWit thinks an MSP should be tarred and feathered.  Utterly chronic

How have the empty-headed iFannies on here responded?  By taking issue with the chap who posted?  By distancing themselves from a post like this?

Of course not!  They do as they always do:  Resort to memes,  tropes and playing the man.  As always. 

ScotchNationalism is an utter blight.

 

Mate, love the fact that all your kids have excelled at school & uni, think more than one has attended Oxbridge or could have? That is so commendable.

They must be absolutely delighted that their multi married (shagged a swede, don’t ya know), father has lowered himself to tropes & repeating himself endlessly on a football forum, not only that, but he repeats himself endlessly on a football forum. 
Get back to work in the golf club, you need the tips. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Mate, love the fact that all your kids have excelled at school & uni, think more than one has attended Oxbridge or could have? That is so commendable.

They must be absolutely delighted that their multi married (shagged a swede, don’t ya know), father has lowered himself to tropes & repeating himself endlessly on a football forum, not only that, but he repeats himself endlessly on a football forum. 
Get back to work in the golf club, you need the tips. 

I think that stung

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tropes and memes, neds and boors.

Thanks for the snapshot of P&B's DiddyNats.

This is hilarious patter from "put the 50p in the boomer" to get one of your stock 5 catchphrases.

As for running on fumes (fucking lol again), I am pro independence but have never been to a Yes campaign in Aberdeen for a photo. Am I a plastic natter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/ex-snp-edinburgh-councillor-guilty-of-sex-attacks-on-three-women-3818164

Alcohol is the common thing here.

Maybe all woman in Scotland should be given the choice of carrying tasers handed out for free by the SG  just in case of sex pests like that numpty. One shock to the balls would help the tax payer as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Snafu said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/ex-snp-edinburgh-councillor-guilty-of-sex-attacks-on-three-women-3818164

Alcohol is the common thing here.

Maybe all woman in Scotland should be given the choice of carrying tasers handed out for free by the SG  just in case of sex pests like that numpty. One shock to the balls would help the tax payer as well.

No objections to tasers but why are you always wanting things for free from the Government?
Pathetic!
Don’t you believe in self determination?

Whats wrong with people buying their own?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

No objections to tasers but why are you always wanting things for free from the Government?
Pathetic!
Don’t you believe in self determination?

Whats wrong with people buying their own?

What free stuff have I asked for from the SG?

Keep in mind I have never voted SNP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Yes, but it’s wrong. I can afford to pay.

As far as I’m aware there isn’t a system to pay.

Where I live there aren’t any private GPS so that’s not an option.

So you're quite willing to use socialist services then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's a reminder of my post on Saturday:  A NatWit thinks an MSP should be tarred and feathered.  Utterly chronic

How have the empty-headed iFannies on here responded?  By taking issue with the chap who posted?  By distancing themselves from a post like this?

Of course not!  They do as they always do:  Resort to memes,  tropes and playing the man.  As always. 

ScotchNationalism is an utter blight.

 

Last time I was having a wee read on here, you were scattering off about eight posts in a row telling people not to talk about actual sectarian abuse at Hibernian v Rangers, in the Hibernian v Rangers thread. Meanwhile, you expect everyone who supports Independence to take ownership of a nameless, muppet-themed Twitter account. That's quite an inconsistent outlook on collective responsibility, I must say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Patrick Noubissie said:

Last time I was having a wee read on here, you were scattering off about eight posts in a row telling people not to talk about actual sectarian abuse at Hibernian v Rangers, in the Hibernian v Rangers thread. Meanwhile, you expect everyone who supports Independence to take ownership of a nameless, muppet-themed Twitter account. That's quite an inconsistent outlook on collective responsibility, I must say.

Troll c**t going to be a troll c**t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Patrick Noubissie said:

Last time I was having a wee read on here, you were scattering off about eight posts in a row telling people not to talk about actual sectarian abuse at Hibernian v Rangers, in the Hibernian v Rangers thread. Meanwhile, you expect everyone who supports Independence to take ownership of a nameless, muppet-themed Twitter account. That's quite an inconsistent outlook on collective responsibility, I must say.

This is like Uri Geller on The Tonight Show.

The trick is shown for what it is.

One indy roaster and it's everyone.

One blue bigot and at best it's a minority.

It's just so dull.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see that the decent people of Leith are complaining that the big boat the Nats rented to house refugees is spewing out diesel fumes and, is of course, noisy.  Story here:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/23/snps-half-baked-scheme-house-ukrainian-refugees-sparks-pollution/

Not unreasonable - though you'd want a wee bit of tolerance given the situation.  The only problem is that the NatWits in Holyrood who hired the vessel expected you could plug a 40,000 ton vessel into the mains like you would a camper van:

A spokesman for the Scottish government revealed that they had “contracted the ship under the understanding it would be mains powered”, but only discovered it was not possible when the boat arrived in Scotland.

Too wee?  No
Too poor?  Of course not
Too stupid?  Absolutely 100%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Edinburgh

1. A popular writer of the 18th C  

"Edina! Scotia's darling seat! All hail thy palaces and tow'rs, Where once, beneath a Monarch's feet, Sat Legislation's sov'reign pow'rs"

2. A popular writer of the 21st C

 

You Yes Yet?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

On Edinburgh

1. A popular writer of the 18th C  

"Edina! Scotia's darling seat! All hail thy palaces and tow'rs, Where once, beneath a Monarch's feet, Sat Legislation's sov'reign pow'rs"

2. A popular writer of the 21st C

 

You Yes Yet?

 

 

 

Aye the Labour/Tory coalition council's failure to agree a deal with the binmen has fair turned me against independence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...