Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

One seldom meets an honest Natter.  They hide behind the 'we want the government we voted for' or 'The UK isn't a country' pish when we all know that the only reason that they want an international border is because they hate the basturt English.
Step to the plate Brian Cox from New York and Primrose Hill who tells it as it is:
He is right, of course.  Partition isn't about Westminster or Tories or Brexit or Thatcher or Poll Tax or whatever excuse the daft wee gonks come up with next.
Partition is all about ethnicity - as Cox said in his interview.
Your internationalism, like all Brit Nats, stops at the white cliffs of Dover as has been pointed out before.

38 minutes ago, Kaz said:
12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
One seldom meets an honest Natter.  They hide behind the 'we want the government we voted for' or 'The UK isn't a country' pish when we all know that the only reason that they want an international border is because they hate the basturt English.
Step to the plate Brian Cox from New York and Primrose Hill who tells it as it is:
He is right, of course.  Partition isn't about Westminster or Tories or Brexit or Thatcher or Poll Tax or whatever excuse the daft wee gonks come up with next.
Partition is all about ethnicity - as Cox said in his interview.

Your internationalism, like all Brit Nats, stops at the white cliffs of Dover as has been pointed out before.

Worse than that, it embraces racists, Islamophobes and bigots too extreme for Twitter. Watching this sad f**k bumping his own thread in the middle of the night each weekend is a bit like watching a drunken Tommy Robinson clutching pearls and screaming “I hate them racists” into the sky at 2am, lit only by the dancing flames of a burning pallet.

• 2 weeks later...

is there not a massive storm raging at the minute, pretty sure i caught a bit on the radio yesterday where people were being advised not to travel if you were in edinburgh? Was out and about for work the day in Glasgow and the weather is still pretty heavy, even saw and felt the odd flashes of snow that thankfully died down pretty quickly.

Pandemic too, people still have it drilled into them not to go and gather in large groups etc. Wouldn't read anything into it, I'd still be voting Yes in a heartbeat but pro tem* I'd not bother my arse for an indy march.

*i read this on a payslip of mine recently and i really liked it so will now go through a fad of smugly trying to work it in wherever possible on P&B

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

43 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

*i read this on a payslip of mine recently and i really liked it so will now go through a fad of smugly trying to work it in wherever possible on P&B

Will this be on a permanent basis, or just...how do you say it...oh, you know, the opposite?

On 14/11/2021 at 02:23, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Cummings is right but English people judge everyone on how they talk.

A deep rooted class system is how the country has been ran for hundreds of years.

Yes, case in point being M. Black MP, a very well educated and astute young lady, often given grief and heckled by snobs for her accent. 

I thought Lorna Slater would never be beaten as the most bat-shit crazy supporter of Partition...but the SNP themselves have outdone her.  One SNP 'activist' asked the party's conference to boycott oil-producing countries.  Including, then, Scotland itself,  I suppose?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/19749782.snp-activist-urges-boycott-oil-producing-countries-despite-implications-scotland/?ref=twtrec

natboycott.thumb.png.0b47467cedac8955e30cf7272e02c29a.png

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I thought Lorna Slater would never be beaten as the most bat-shit crazy supporter of Partition...but the SNP themselves have outdone her.  One SNP 'activist' asked the party's conference to boycott oil-producing countries.  Including, then, Scotland itself,  I suppose?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/19749782.snp-activist-urges-boycott-oil-producing-countries-despite-implications-scotland/?ref=twtrec

natboycott.thumb.png.0b47467cedac8955e30cf7272e02c29a.png

This is “crazier” than the actions of the Shankill Butchers? You must have some seriously warped views to excuse the behaviour of partitionists whom you support, to the extent of considering views on oil “crazier” than kidnapping, torture, and murder.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's the desperation of you here that's most enjoyable 😂

As long as Kincy has his weekly bathtub gin session and spams all his favourite threads in the wee sma' hours, we'll have this nonsense on page one of the forum.

4 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

As long as Kincy has his weekly bathtub gin session and spams all his favourite threads in the wee sma' hours, we'll have this nonsense on page one of the forum.

Will he top “I WANT THE PADDIES BACK UNDER BENEVOLENT BRITISH RULE” and “RETRACT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY WANTING TO SEE THIS BLESSED UNION BROKEN IN ANY WAY!”? Will he top sharing Tweets from “vile troll” Jane Lax? From alt-right extremists banned from Twitter? Every weekend is gamble, based, presumably, on how lonely he gets and how loudly the voices in his head scream.

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We all ken that the daft wee gonks can be boorish and abusive but ClootieGate?  Takes the biscuit:

clootie.thumb.jpeg.49a82ad37d86563106d230bd57a0ba78.jpeg

Thanks for posting this, Kincmeister.

I don't usually pay much attention to newspaper headlines, but this one caught my eye.  It must be the first time someone from the SNP has ever actually condemned the vile cybernats?

Of course, it should have been done scores of times in the past, but better late than never I suppose.

It also reminds me of yon time they protested outside Tunnocks for daring to oppose partition.  What a sight that was!

2461039105.jpg?width=2048&enable=upscale

Hear them roooooar! 🦁

Thanks for posting this, Kincmeister.
I don't usually pay much attention to newspaper headlines, but this one caught my eye.  It must be the first time someone from the SNP has ever actually condemned the vile cybernats?
Of course, it should have been done scores of times in the past, but better late than never I suppose.
It also reminds me of yon time they protested outside Tunnocks for daring to oppose partition.  What a sight that was!
2461039105.jpg?width=2048&enable=upscale
Hear them roooooar! [emoji881]
Partition [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]